” 7 Days Replacement Guarantee “
Below is our Return Policy which applies to All Products Purchased on Compify.in (Compify India) –
This 7 Days Replacement Guarantee starts from the day you receive the Product at your Door Step.
All orders placed on Compify.in are covered under this 7 Days Replacement Guarantee.
All orders placed on Compify.in are 100% insured in Transit.
How does this Return Policy Work?
- You can return all the products that are dead on arrival or arrive in damaged or defective condition. Such items must be returned in the same condition you received them in with all the accessories. These items must also have the serial number and UPC intact.
- We will either get the defective product replaced from the service center or send a replacement.
- In case of returns of “dead on arrival” and damaged items, We reserve the right to test and inspect the product for customer misuse and issue a replacement after inspection. If the item cannot be repaired or replaced, then we will issue a refund.
The buyer has to provide the Uncut, un-paused, Clear Unboxing video, and AWB number and the packing slip must need to be visible on the unboxing video. To claim any type of physical damage unboxing video is a must.
Upon asking you’d have to provide video footage for us to observe
Who bears the Delivery Charges for Returning the Product?
- If you need to Return a Product due to our fault, then you can request us to reimburse you for return postage costs.
- Defective Products are Not considered as our fault, Our job is to send you a Brand New Product, if the product for some reason turns out to be Defective then it is Manufacturer’s Fault for which they have Service Centers where you can take them for Replacement or If you want us to help you with it then We can help you replace these products but we will not bear the return shipping costs for such products.
- Damaged/ Defective items must be returned in the original condition they were received in with all the accompanying accessories.
What happens if the Product goes Defective after these 7 Days are Over?
- We believe in Helping our Customers in every way we can, For Defective Products, even after these 7 Days are over and If you do not have a Manufacturer’s Service Center Near to your location, then you can send us an Email – [email protected] and we will help you with the Replacement of the same.
Can you Return Products that you No Longer Need / Want?
- Yes, you can simply Return Back a Product back to us within 5-7 Days of Receiving it, **Conditions Applied
** 18-20% Restocking Fees will be Charged.
** Items that you no longer need must be returned in new and unopened condition with all the original packing, tags, inbox literature, warranty/ guarantee card, and all accessories intact.
How do you Return the Products back?
- If there is any problem with the product please contact us via Email – [email protected], We will email you the Return Address.
For any confusion or details about Shipping, please send us an email at – [email protected] or just Call – 7002288171/9085663398 (10 AM-11 PM)
Here at Compify.in , we don’t usually allow order cancellation, once the payment is made through our payment gateway.
In case of exchanging the product (opting for a different product than the one that you’ve already ordered) In that case, if the product hasn’t been processed for shipping from our warehouse then we maybe can do something about it but there’s no proper guarantee that we’d succeed, so that’s why we advise you to think twice and make sure before you go and make your final order. Thank you 🙂
If the product suffers through Transit damage or it’s Dead on Arrival (Not Functional) , we’d take the full responsibility. Our first priority will be to provide you the replacement unit as soon as possible, and if for some reason that product is not in stock, we’d proceed with a refund..
Every Product comes with their standard warranty and it is covered by their respective manufacturer .
Refund On Dealy Shipping
If the product hasn’t been dispatched within 5-7 days. Compify.in Team will proceed to refund the entire amount to the buyer
In case of refund, If the payment was done though gateway then it would simply be done from backend and there for it might take around 7-10 days for it to reflect into your bank account!
If you paid through Direct bank transfer to our bank account (Neft, IMPS, UPI) then it’ll be refunded on the same account. in this case it might take 2-3 days for it to reflect to our bank account
Sevral types of goods are exempt from being returned.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned.
Examples of non-refundable items:
- Thermal Compounds
- Any wires or extensions if used
- Any downloadable software or keys
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please mail the receipt of items you wish to replace/return at our official email or WhatsApp.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card, mentioned account number or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at [email protected]
Sale items (if applicable)
If you purchased an item during a sale, only the amount you paid will be refunded, not the current price of the product.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at [email protected] and send your item to the address provided to you in the e-mail.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
Terms and Conditions*
1. It is hereby informed Compify.in or its parent concern COMPIFY is a marketing and distribution company and is not a manufacturer.
2. I/We hereby certify that my/our registration certificate under the TNGST Act 1959 is in force on the date on which the sale of the goods specified in this Bill / Cash memo / Invoice has been affected by me / us in the regular course of my/our business.
3. Goods once sold will not be taken back or exchanged. Once invoice made cannot be modified or cancelled for any reasons thereof.
4. The item is tested for physical damage at the point of sale and the company is not liable for the physical damage of item any more. It is also the duty of the buyer to immediately check at the counter physical condition of the purchased goods. All goods are consigned at buyer’s risk and the company is not responsible for any loss, damage or pilferage in transit.
5. Our responsibility ceases the moment goods leaves our warehouse.
6. Yes, we provide proper GST invoice against all the products which we sell, .we do not sell a product without GST invoice.
7. If the order is cancelled by the buyer then both side shipping charges (if product is already shipped) and the 2.5% payment gateway charges (if applicable) will be deducted from the order amount. If the buyer opts for refund then it will be initiated once we receive the product in same condition as we have shipped.
8. Materials sold are spares and components of computers and do not form the complete system in full. Above goods are only in the form of components / sub assemblies / and not a “New PC “unless it is specified as “New PC System”. Only the pre-build section consists of fully assembled compuetrs
9. Any products purchased from us for any special usage in abnormal environment i.e. Other than normal usage should be informed to us at the time of purchase otherwise the warranty is void and null.
10. No Customer can waive responsibility on grounds of ignorance of terms & conditions.
11. For gaming chairs only replacement is applicable, no refunds will be there for gaming chairs.
12. For “Dead on Arrival” products buyer needs to make sure that all the parts and accessories of the product should be there in the box which comes with it, failing will result
non-acceptance as DOA case and will be treated as RMA.
13. Physical damage/mishandling of products / Tampering of warranty stickers – do not cover the warranty. All products sold by us requires a technically qualified PC Hardware engineer for installation.
14. Refunds against the order placed during the lockdown period will be initiated after our services get resumed by deducting the convenience fee (if any).
15. The court at Nagaon shall have exclusive jurisdiction for deciding any disputes arising out of this sale contract.
All products sold by us carry only carry-in warranty. Shipping charges (To & Fro) to the service center have to be borne by the customer.
Where the words “Direct Warranty” or “Manufacturer Warranty” are mentioned it means the warranty is direct by Manufacturer / Distributor.
We request the customer to send a copy of our invoice and delivery challan for warranty purposes always when there is a service problem for products. Shipping will be paid by the customer for the same.
Goods once sold will be accepted for warranty repair/replacement only if they are in good physical condition. Products with broken/burnt pins, pen/pencil markings, cracks, missing / tampered components/warranty stickers damaged will be rejected and considered warranty void in above conditions.
Warranty clause stands void for damage caused due to mishandling of equipment for any reasons causing damage of the products like lack of knowledge, improper handling, electricity problem, etc., on the basis that under the normal condition there would have been no damage of the product.
Warranty is against manufacturing defects only, and as per manufacturers warranty policy. In case the manufacturer has a local service center then for warranty the customer has to approach the service center directly with the purchase details.
Products under warranty will either be repaired or replaced as per manufacturer/ supplier warranty policy.
We reserve the right to reject material received for warranty without accessories, manuals, Software CD’s / DVDs & outer box packing.
Any service litigations or problems have to address directly to manufacturers/distributor/company direct dealer address only. We are not responsible for any litigation thereof.
Warranty service will be given only where the full payment is made on the due date.
All information displayed, transmitted or carried on COMPIFY is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws.
This site is updated and maintained independently by COMPIFY
The content is owned by COMPIFY You may not modify, publish, transmit, transfer, sell, reproduce, create derivative work from, distribute, repost, perform, display or in any way commercially exploit any of the content.
COMPIFY disclaims all warranties or conditions, whether expressed or implied, (including without limitation implied, warranties or conditions of information and context). We consider ourselves and intend to be subject to the jurisdiction only of the courts of Delhi, India.
COMPIFY reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend or cancel the service at any time if a computer virus, bug, or other technical problem corrupts the security, or proper administration of the service.
COMPIFY Values the privacy of information pertaining to its associates. We do not use or disclose information about your individual visits to our website or any information that you may give us, such as your name, address, email address or telephone number, to any outside sources.
COMPIFY reserves the right to refuse service to anyone at any time.
COMPIFY will not use information about you without your permission and will provide the means for you to manage and control the information that you have provided. We will enable you to communicate your privacy concerns to us and that we will respond to them appropriately.
COMPIFY does not disclose any personal information to advertisers and for other marketing and promotional purposes that could be used to personally identify you, such as your password, credit card number and bank account number.
COMPIFY will not accept any cash payments above 1.9 Lakhs.
- Compify and their respective publishers, authors, agents and employees have done their best to ensure the accuracy and currency of all the information on this website contributed by them; however, they accept no responsibility for any loss, injury, or damages sustained by anyone as a result of information or advice contained on the site nor for the results of any travel arrangement originating from this site. The use of information on or derived from this site and any arrangement for travel with person’s contacted through the site is made at the user’s own risk. We encourage you to verify any critical information with the relevant authorities before you travel. This includes information on visa requirements, health and safety, customs, and transportation.
- Compify and their respective publishers, authors, agents, and employees make no representations about the suitability of the information contained in the documents and related graphics published on this website for any purpose. All such documents and related graphics are provided ”as is” without warranty of any kind, statutory or otherwise. COMPIFY and their respective publishers, authors, agents, and employees disclaim all warranties and conditions concerning this internet site and the information contained therein, including, without limitation, all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and non-infringement. In no event shall COMPIFY and their respective publishers, authors, agents, and employees, be liable for any special, indirect, or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever whether in an action of contract, negligence, or other tortuous action, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of this internet site or of the information and documents contained therein, provision of or failure to provide services, or any other information directly or indirectly available from this website.
- The documents and related graphics published on this website could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically added to the information herein. COMPIFY may make improvements and/or changes in the product(s) described herein at any time. The linked sites are not under the control of COMPIFY and their respective employees are not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. COMPIFY is providing these external links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by COMPIFY of the site. All views expressed by individuals on this site are their personal opinions and are not necessarily those of or endorsed by COMPIFY
Who we are
Our website address is: https://compify.in.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Your contact information
How we protect your data
What data breach procedures we have in place
What third parties we receive data from
What automated decision making and/or profiling we do with user data
Industry regulatory disclosure requirements
Shipping policy and Checkout
- Shipping policy and Checkout
Shipping & Delivery Policy (Products) –
For domestic buyers, orders are shipped through registered domestic courier companies and /or speed post only. Orders are shipped within 15 working days or as per the delivery date agreed at the time of order confirmation and delivering of the shipment subject to Courier Company / post office norms. COMPIFY is not liable for any delay in delivery by the courier company / postal authorities and only guarantees to hand over the consignment to the courier company or postal authorities within 15 working days from the date of the order and payment or as per the delivery date agreed at the time of order confirmation. Delivery of all orders will be to registered address of the buyer as per the credit/debit card only at all times (Unless specified at the time of Order). COMPIFY is in no way responsible for any damage to the order while in transit to the buyer. We are proud to use Razor pay for fast, easy and efficient secure payments. All major credit cards are accepted.
Shipping & Delivery Policy (Services) –
Delivery of our services will be confirmed on your mail ID as specified during registration. For any issues in utilizing our services you may contact our helpdesk on +91-7002288171 through WhatsApp.
How the delivery charge is calculated for multiple units and some products
The shipping charge is based on the weight of the product. For multiple products ordered from the same category the programme adds up the weight of all the units ordered and charges a single delivery fee.
Thus, a customer who orders three items weighing 200gms, 250gms and 400gms is charged a single delivery fee of a consignment weighing more than 500gms but less than one kg. The customer is not charged for three different consignments weighing less than 500gms each. Thus the customer will pay a delivery fee of Rs 85 for ordering the three items as a single order instead of Rs 142 if he orders them separately.
The weight of the product has been built in into the delivery charge of each product. This will automatically be added to the product cost at the payment stage.