ADATA XPG GAMMIX S50 LITE 2TB NVMe PCIE GEN4 M.2 SSD
About this item
- Interface: M.2 2280 PCIe Gen 4.0 NVMe 1.4 *Please check your motherboard manual and make sure your motherboard’s M. 2 slot supports PCIe NVMe or M Key with NVMe. This SSD is not compatible with Mac. Additional parts may be required to use on Mac system.
- High density 3D NAND provides ideal product durability and reliability
- XPG S50 series is designed for the AMD X570 chipset to help you fully benefit from the PCIe 4.0 performance of your new 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen PC.
- To maximize user experience, please update SSD firmware to the latest version.
- 5 Years manufacturer warranty
Out of stock
XPG GAMMIX S50 Lite 2TB M.2 2280 PCIe Gen 4.4 NVMe 1.4 3900/3200/s Internal SSD (AGAMMIXS50L-2T-C)
Capacity:2TB | Color:3900/3200MB/s
Born to Perform
- Compatible with NVMe 1.4
- A new leap forward in capacity, efficiency, and durability with next-gen 3D NAND Flash memory
- M.2 2280 specifications: supports PCIe 4.0
- Ideal for gamers, overclockers, and PC enthusiasts
Next-Gen Performance with PCIe 4.0
With PCIe Gen4x4, enjoy a new level of gaming performance with sustained read/write speeds of up to 3900/3200/MB per second. That’s up to eight times faster than a SATA SSD. What’s more, it’s backward compatible with PCIe 3.0.
Cool Even at Peak Performance
Sporting a robust high-temperature resistant aluminum heatsink, the GAMMIX S50 Lite gets rid of heat effectively. So effective in fact it is able to reduce temperatures by up to 20 percent1. Plus, the heatsink looks amazing too with its streamlined surface and ridged geometric lines.
1Test system configuration : M/B MSI X570-A PRO, test program：IO meter 2010.05.26, OS : Windows 10 1909
Empowering Your Passions
The GAMMIX S50 Lite uses Dynamic SLC Caching and DRAM Cache Buffer to achieve random read/write speeds of up to 490K/540K IOPS. Whether it’s video editing, animation, or gaming, this SSD has you covered!
Comprehensive Protection. Data Accuracy
The GAMMIX S50 Lite supports Low Density Parity Check (LDPC) code technology to detect and fix a comprehensive range of data errors for accurate data transfers. In addition, with End-to-End (E2E) Data Protection, RAID Engine support, and AES 256-bit Encryption, the S50 Lite ensures your data is always safe.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q.Is my motherboard compatible with this SSD?
A. If your motherboard supports PCIe 4.0 NVMe or M Key with NVMe, this SSD should work with your motherboard. However, this SSD is not compatible with Mac. This SSD is backward compatible with PCIe 3.0 interface. If your M/B only supports PCIe 3.0, performance will be limited by PCIe 3.0 standard.
Q. Why am I not getting advertised speed?
A. The advertised information are from XPG internal testing lab. Actual perfoamcne may varies based on your system configuration.
Q. My SSD is running at high temperature, what should I do?
A. Please update the firmware on your SSD to the latest version.
Q. My question is not listed, what should I do?
A. You may reach us by clicking “Contact Seller” from your order page or from product listing page.