ADATA XPG S40G 1TB RGB 3D NAND PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe SSD
Adata XPG S40G 1TB RGB NVMe SSD
- Check out the buying guide in videos section
- PCIe Gen 3×4 Interface: R/W speed up to 3500/3000MB/s may vary by capacity models
- 256GB RGB Internal SSD
- NVMe 1.3 Supported, M.2 2280 form factor
- Customizable RGB lighting effects, compatible with most RGB software from major motherboard makers
- To maximize the performance of this SSD, please ensure your system supports M.2 PCIe x4 and NVMe function.
- 5 years manufacturer warranty
- Support/complaint: 7021141016 ; Mail ID: [email protected] ; For Technical Support: Visit us on Adata website > Support > Technical Support for compatibility search
XPG S40G 1TB RGB 3D NAND PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.3 M.2 2280 Internal SSD
|Capacity||256GB / 512GB / 1TB / 2TB / 4TB|
|Form Factor||M.2 2280|
|NAND Flash||3D NAND|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||80 x 22 x 8mm / 3.15 x 0.87 x 0.31inch|
|Weight||13.4g / 0.47oz|
|Performance (Max)||read 3500MB/s, write 3000MB/s
Maximum 4K random read / write IOPS : 300K/240K IOPS
* Performance may vary based on SSD capacity, host hardware and software, operating system, and other system variables
|Operating temperature||0°C – 70°C|
|Storage temperature||-40°C – 85°C|
|Warranty||5-year limited warranty
* The SSD is based on the TBW or Warranty period.
** Visit www.xpg.com/en/prowar/ for more details.
|Note||Test system configuration : M/B : ASUS Prime X299-Deluxe II, CPU : Intel®Core™ i9-9820X, CDM ver. : 5.1.2 x 64|
From the manufacturer
XPG S40G SSD features 512 GB memory and thus offers a leap forward in capacity, efficiency, and durability making it a perfect companion for gamers, PC enthusiasts, overclockers, and graphics professionals. XPG offers the solid-state drives in different capacities that include 256GB / 512GB / 1TB / 2TB.
Customize your gaming experience with programmable RGB lighting effects! Set up patterns, pulse speed, lighting intensity, and preset modes. Control is a snap with XPG’s RGB control software.
The S40G supports the NVMe standard and utilizes the high-speed PCIe Gen3x4 interface to let you enjoy sustained read/write speeds of up to 3500/3000MB per second. Also, with the M.2 2280 specification it supports the latest Intel and AMD platforms.