From the manufacturer
D50 memory module sports a solidly constructed 1.95mm-thick metal heatsink for excellent durability.
Blazing Fast Made with only the highest quality chips and PCBs, D50 memory module provides ultimate stability, reliability, and speeds of up to 4800 MHz. It is also compatible with the latest Intel X299 and AMD X570 platforms.
D50 memory module supports Intel XMP 2.0 for hassle-free and stable overclocking without the need to go into BIOS.
● Mesmerizing RGB lighting – supports software from major motherboard makers, fully customizable and programmable
● Elegant styling with geometric lines
● Solidly constructed metal heatsink
● Fast clock speeds up to 4800MHz
● High Capacities up to 32GB
● Supports the latest Intel and AMD platforms
● Intel XMP 2.0 for accessible overclocking
● Speed: DDR4 3000MHz – 4800MHz
● Operating temperature: 0°C to 85°C
● Operating voltage: 1.35V – 1.5V (1.35V: 3000MHz)
SPECTRIX D50 DDR4 RGB Memory Module
THE NEED FOR SPEED
- Blazing Fast
- Solid Construction
- Elegant Geometric Styling
- RGB Your Way
- Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) 2.0
- Ready for AMD- and Intel-based systems
Reaching speeds of up to 3200MHz and sporting a maximum capacity of 16GB, the XPG SPECTRIX D50 is a monster of a memory module. It also has looks to kill with an elegant styling with geometric lines.
Made with only the highest quality chips and PCBs, the D50 provides ultimate stability, reliability, and speeds of up to 3200MHz. What’s more, it supports the latest Intel and AMD platforms.
The D50 sports a solidly constructed metal heatsink for excellent durability.
Elegant Geometric Styling
The D50 features a clean and elegant exterior with simple geometric lines and a triangular RGB panel that fits in perfectly with the modules overall design.
RGB Your Way
With the XPG RGB Sync app or a RGB software from a major motherboard brand, switch between three RGB modes – Static, Breathing, and Comet. In addition to the three modes, you can also set it to Music mode to sync with your favorite jams.
Supports Intel XMP 2.0
The D50 supports Intel XMP 2.0 for hassle-free and stable overclocking without the need to go into BIOS.
|Memory Series||XPG SPECTRIX D50|
|Kit||8GB x 2|
|Note||***Features, Price and Specifications are subject to change without notice.|
|Dimensions||12 × 12 × 5 cm|