ADATA XPG SPECTRIX D60G 16GB (8GBx2) DDR4 RGB 3200MHZ RAM
XPG SPECTRIX D60G 16GB (8GBx2) 3200Mhz
- Mesmerizing RGB lighting – supports software from major motherboard makers, fully customizable and programmable
- More RGB per mm2 –That equates to over 60% of the module’s surface area.
- Supports the new Intel X299 platform and implements baseline 2666MHz (via SPD settings)
From the manufacturer
Experience the New Halo
XPG D60G brings you a new way to enjoy the freedom of customization. Enhanced with our unique dual RGB heatsink design, XPG D60G now can spread your RGB lighting effects to additional extent and brings you a new experience of customization.
Our D60 memory is engineered with Intel XMP 2.0 and compatible with the latest AMD Ryzen 3000 series processors on AMD X570 motherboards
· 3000MHz CL16-20-20
· 3200MHz CL16-18-18, CL16-20-20
· 3600MHz CL17-18-18, CL18-20-20
· 4133MHz CL19-19-19, CL19-23-23
XPG RGB SYNC APP included.
Each of our memory stick is made with high quality chips in our fully automated processing factory to ensure its performance, quality, and durability.
Extended RGB lighting surface gives extended fun – In Your Style.
Quickest way to improve your system performance is to add more memory. Improve your system performance with XPG’s high quality memory selections.
Q & A
What Speed is available?
Currently, our D60G is available in 3000/3200/3600/4133MHz
Can I customize the lighting effect?
Yes. Our D60G comes with our free downloadable XPG RGB Sync app and is fully compatible with RGB light control software from other major motherboard companies.
D60G looks really cool. Can it work with my motherboard?
Our D60G is DDR4 UDIMM unregistered and unbuffered memory which will work with most desktop motherboards in the market.
- The XPG SPECTRIX D60G DDR4 memory features a unique dual RGB light strip design that gives it the
- largest RGB surface area of any memory module! What’s more, it sports a wide frequency range from
- 3000-4133MHz and supports Intel® XMP 2.0 profiles for easy overclocking.
● Mesmerizing RGB lighting – supports software from
major motherboard makers, fully customizable and
● More RGB per mm2 –That equates to over 60% of
the module’s surface area.
● Supports the new Intel X299 platform and
implements baseline 2666MHz (via SPD settings)
● Fast clock speeds up to 4133MHz
● Superior power efficiency: 20% less draw than DDR3
(operating voltage decreased from 1.4V to 1.35V)
● Intel XMP 2.0 – more accessible overclocking
● RoHS compliant
|SERIES||XPG SPECTRIX D60G|
|Compatibility||DDR4 3200 CL 16-18-18 at 1.35 V|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||133.35 x 45.93 x 8.4mm (±1mm)|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 85°C|
|Storage Temperature||-20°C to 65°C|
|*Note||Price, feature and specifications are subject to change without notice.|
|Dimensions||15 × 15 × 5 cm|