ASUS DUAL RTX 3070 V2 OC EDITION 8G GDDR6 (LHR)
ASUS Dual NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 V2 OC
- RTX 3070 V2 has 8GB 256-Bit GDDR6
- Boost Clock OC Mode – 1800 MHz
- Gaming Mode – 1770 MHz
- 2 x HDMI 2.1 3 x DisplayPort 1.4a
- 5888 CUDA Cores
- PCI Express 4.0
ASUS Dual NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 V2 OC Edition Gaming Graphics Card (PCIe 4.0, 8GB GDDR6, LHR, HDMI 2.1, DisplayPort 1.4a, Axial-tech Fan Design, Dual BIOS, Protective Backplate) DUAL-RTX3070-O8G-V2
- NVIDIA Ampere Streaming Multiprocessors: The building blocks for the world’s fastest, most efficient GPU, the all-new Ampere SM brings 2X the FP32 throughput and improved power efficiency.
- 2nd Generation RT Cores: Experience 2X the throughput of 1st gen RT Cores, plus concurrent RT and shading for a whole new level of ray tracing performance.
- 3rd Generation Tensor Cores: Get up to 2X the throughput with structural sparsity and advanced AI algorithms such as DLSS. Now with support for up to 8K resolution, these cores deliver a massive boost in game performance and all-new AI capabilities.
- This GeForce RTX 3070 V2 graphics card with LHR (lite hash rate) delivers 25 MH/s ETH hash rate (est.).
- OC edition:Boost clock 1800 MHz (OC mode)/1770 MHz (Gaming mode).
- Axial-tech fan design features a smaller fan hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring
that increases downward air pressure.
- Auto-Extreme Technology uses automation to enhance reliability.
- A protective backplate secures components during transportation and installation.
- GPU Tweak II provides intuitive performance tweaking, thermal controls, and system monitoring.
2x Fans. 2x Fun.
Delivering the latest NVIDIA Ampere architecture experience in its purest form, the ASUS Dual GeForce RTX 3070 V2 melds performance and simplicity like no other. Leveraging advanced cooling technologies derived from flagship graphics cards, the Dual opts for substance over style, the perfect choice for a well-balanced build. Buckle up and engage cutting-edge gaming prowess.
Axial-tech Fan Design
Better, faster, stronger
Two tried-and-true Axial-tech fans feature a smaller hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring to increase downward air pressure.
Precision automated manufacturing
Auto-Extreme Technology is an automated manufacturing process that sets new standards in the industry by allowing all soldering to be completed in a single pass. This reduces thermal strain on components and avoids the use of harsh cleaning chemicals, resulting in less environmental impact, lower manufacturing power consumption, and a more reliable product overall.
GPU Tweak II
Monitor, tweak, and tune
The ASUS GPU Tweak II utility takes graphics card tuning to the next level. RTX 3070 V2 allows you to tweak critical parameters including GPU core clocks, memory frequency, and voltage settings, with the option to monitor everything in real-time through a customizable on-screen display. Advanced fan control is also included along with many more features to help you get the most out of your graphics card.