ASUS PRIME Z590-A INTEL MOTHERBOARD
- Intel® LGA 1200 socket: Ready for 10th and 11th gen Intel® Core™ processors
- Enhanced power solution: 14+2 DrMOS power stages, six-layer PCB, ProCool sockets, alloy chokes and durable capacitors for stable power delivery
- AI Overclocking: Optimizes CPU performance based on the CPU and cooler, achieving results that are extremely close to manual tuning by experts
- AI Cooling: Manages and controls all motherboard fans, automatically optimizing settings based on current system load and temperature
- Two-way AI Noise Cancelation: Reduces background noise from the microphone and audio output for crystal-clear communication in games or video conferences
- Comprehensive cooling: Large VRM heatsink, M.2 heatsink, hybrid fan headers and Fan Xpert 4
- Next-gen connectivity: PCIe® 4.0, Intel® 2.5 Gb Ethernet, USB 3.2 Gen 2×2 Type-C®, front panel USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-C®, Thunderbolt™ 4 header support
Intel® ASUS Z590 PRIME (LGA 1200) ATX motherboard with PCIe® 4.0, three M.2 slots, 16 DrMOS power stages, HDMI®, DisplayPort™, SATA 6 Gbps, Intel® 2.5 Gb Ethernet, USB 3.2 Gen 2×2 Type-C®, front panel USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-C®, Thunderbolt™ 4 support, and Aura Sync RGB lighting
- 4 x USB 2.0
- 1 x USB 3.2 Gen 2×2 Type-C®
- 4 x USB 3.2 Gen 2 ports
(3 x Type-A, 1 x Type-C®)
- 8-ch Audio
- Intel® 2.5G Ethernet
- 3 x PCIe® 4.0 x16 (x16 or x8/x4/x4)
● ASUS SafeSlot
- Crystal Sound 3
● Realtek® S1220A Codec
● DTS:X® Ultra
- 3 x AURA Addressable Gen 2 headers
- Procool Connector
- 1 x AURA RGB headers
- Optimem II
- DDR4 5333(OC)/5133(OC)/3200/3000/2933/2800/2666/2400/2133 Support
- Intel® Socket LGA1200 for 11th Gen Intel® Core™ processors & 10th Gen Intel® Core™, Pentium® Gold and Celeron® Processors
- USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-C® Connector
- USB 3.2 Gen 1 header
- 1 x M.2 22110 PCIe® 4.0 x4 mode
2 x M.2 22110 PCIe® 3.0 x4 mode
● Intel® Optane™ Memory Ready
● Flexible M.2 Heatsink
- 6 x SATA 3.0 Ports
- Intel® Z590 Chipset
- USB 2.0 header
- Thunderbolt header
ASUS Prime series motherboards are expertly engineered to unleash the full potential of 10th and 11th Generation Intel® Core™ processors. Boasting a robust power design, comprehensive cooling solutions and intelligent tuning options, Prime Z590-A provides daily users and DIY PC builders a range of performance tuning options via intuitive software and firmware features.
ASUS Prime Z590-A is perfect for those seeking to create a sleek, futuristic-looking build, thanks to its black and white finish and iridescent metallic nameplate and PCB cover.
Tune It Your Way
Comprehensive controls form the foundation of the ASUS Prime series. The Prime Z590 motherboard packs flexible tools to tune every aspect of your system, enabling performance tweaks to perfectly match the way you work to maximize productivity.
ASUS 5-Way Optimization makes your PC smart, taking care of complex tuning with just one click. It dynamically optimizes essential aspects of your system, providing overclocking and cooling profiles that are tailored for your rig.
- 5-Way Optimization is an automated tuning utility that enhances overclocking and cooling profiles for your unique system configuration.
- Fans stay whisper-quiet for everyday computing, and deliver optimal airflow when the system is crunching through CPU- or GPU-intensive tasks.
- A stress test feature allows you to optimize and overclock for CPU- or memory-centric workloads.
CPU Performance Boost
The TurboV Processing Unit (TPU) is an intelligent system-tuning utility that automatically fine-tunes voltages, monitors system stats and adjusts overclocking parameters for optimal performance.
All-Around Energy Efficiency
The Energy Processing Unit (EPU) automatically optimizes power consumption and maximizes energy savings with Away mode — a smart setting that creates an extreme energy-saving scenario by shutting down unused I/O controllers.
Flexible Air- and Liquid-Cooling Controls
ASUS Fan Xpert 4 software provides comprehensive control over fans, water pumps and all-in-one (AiO) coolers. Whether cooling with air or water, an Auto-Tuning mode intelligently configures all parameters with a single click. There’s also an Extreme Quiet mode that reduces all fan speeds to below the default minimum to keep your system whisper-quiet when performing light tasks. Fans, water pumps and AiO coolers can also be controlled via the UEFI BIOS.
Precise Digital Power Control
The Digi+ voltage-regulator module (VRM) delivers real-time control over voltage droop, automatically switching frequency and power-efficiency settings. It also allows you to fine-tune your CPU for ultimate stability and performance.
Turbo App allows you to define CPU overclocking, apply fan profiles, prioritize network data and optimize audio settings at the app level, so your system is set up exactly as needed.
Cool to the Core
Prime Z590 series is engineered with multiple onboard heatsinks and an array of hybrid fan headers to ensure your rig stays cool and stable under intense workloads.
- M.2 Heatsink
- VRM Heatsink
- SoC VRM Heatsink
Two M.2 heatsinks take care of the three M.2 slots, warding off throttling that can occur with M.2 storage during sustained transfers. The heatsinks are held in place by captive screws and can be moved to other M.2 slots.
Removable captive screws reduce risk of drops or loss during heatsink removal.
Build on a Solid Foundation
Prime Z590 series is built to handle the additional cores and increased bandwidth of 11th Generation Intel® Core™ processors. ASUS Z590 motherboards provide all the fundamentals to boost daily productivity, so your system will be ready for action with stable power, intuitive cooling and flexible transfer options.
Robust Power Design
Stable power is essential to extract every last bit of performance out of 11th Generation Intel® Core™ processors. Prime Z590-A is geared to cater to the demands of these high-core count CPUs.
- ProCool Connectors
- 14+2 DrMOS Power Stages
Proprietary connectors augment the motherboard’s link to the PSU with 8+4 pin connectors that pass 12 volts of power directly to the processors. Each jack features solid pins that can handle more current than hollow-pin connectors.
Small Details Make a Big Difference
Prime Z590 series adds the nuanced details that improve every experience, from exclusive codecs that provide pristine audio quality to intuitive RGB lighting controls that let you customize your system to create a uniquely personal look.
- Two-Way AI Noise Cancelation
- Exclusive Codec
- Crystal Sound 3
TWO-WAY AI NOISE CANCELATION
This utility leverages a massive deep-learning database to reduce background noise from the microphone and incoming audio, while preserving vocals at the same time. This removes distracting keyboard clatter, mouse clicks and other ambient noises so you can hear and be heard with crystal clarity while gaming or in calls.
*An audio splitter (3.5 mm audio jack Y-cable) is necessary when using a 3.5 mm headset.
COD: MW – FPS (2560 x 1440)
*Testing configuration: CPU: 11th Gen Intel Core Processor ; Motherboard: ROG MAXIMUS XIII HERO; Graphics card: NVIDIA RTX 3070; DRAM: G.SKILL F4-3200C16Q-32GVK; Power: SUPER FLOWER 550W; HDD: ADATA SX910 SSD 128G; Cooling: Enermax T.B.APOLLISH; Game: CALL OF DUTY: MODERN WARFARE ; Voice Communication App: Discord (In-app noise canceling effects disabled) ; Background noise: Keyboard typing, mouse clicking, people talking, and music playing
*Actual performance varies by configuration
Hear the Difference
|Dimensions||35 × 35 × 12 cm|