ASUS ROG RYUJIN II 360 ARGB All-in-one Liquid CPU Cooler
ROG RYUJIN II 360 ARGB
ROG Ryujin II 360 all-in-one liquid CPU cooler with 3.5″ LCD, embedded pump fan and 3x ROG 120 mm ARGB radiator fans
- Seventh Gen Asetek pump delivers exceptional cooling and minimal noise with an operating range starting at 840 rpm
- 3.5″ LCD Display for real-time system stats and personalized logos or animations
- Quality ROG ARGB fans deliver high airflow and minimal noise
- Pump embedded fan that helps to cool VRM and M.2 area
- Reinforced, sleeved tubing for increased durability
- Styled to complement ROG motherboards, at the center stage of your build
B2G GOLD AWARD
If you’re looking for an AIO solution that combines high-performance, an informative or decorative LCD screen and no RGB to for your Intel or AMD build, then the ASUS ROG RYUJIN II is a top choice for even the latest generation Intel 12th-gen Alder Lake CPUs.
Mencoba Pendingin Prosesor Asus ROG Strix LC II 360 ARGB.
ROG Ryujin II ARGB
The flagship ROG Ryujin II ARGB all-in-one cooler delivers ultimate thermal performance for gamers looking for the absolute best. With a 7th Generation Asetek pump, ROG ARGB fans, and an embedded fan for the CPU socket area, it harnesses both water and air to provide incredible cooling capabilities. And with an LCD panel that displays system stats and customizable graphics, let the ROG Ryujin II ARGB become the heart of your system.
- 7th Gen Asetek Pump
- Retention Kit
- Cold Plate
- Embedded Fan
ROG AF 12S ARGB fan
To overcome the thermal challenges of the latest multi-core CPUs, ROG Ryujin II ARGB offers ROG ARGB radiator fans that deliver high performance and minimal-noise operation.
H2O Air Pressure
H2O Air Pressure
AIO Fan Controller
ROG Ryujin II series is compatible with a wide range of Intel® and AMD motherboard platforms, giving you the flexibility to pair it with your choice of processor. It also comes fitted with 38 cm of tubing to make mounting and routing easier.
CPU SOCKET SUPPORT
LGA 1700, 1200, 1150, 1151, 1152, 1155, 1156, 2011, 2011-3, 2066
*The mounting bracket is bundled with a TR4/sTRX4 processor package.
- Products certified by the Federal Communications Commission and Industry Canada will be distributed in the United States and Canada. Please visit the ASUS USA and ASUS Canada websites for information about locally available products.
- All specifications are subject to change without notice. Please check with your supplier for exact offers. Products may not be available in all markets.
- Specifications and features vary by model, and all images are illustrative. Please refer to specification pages for full details.
- PCB color and bundled software versions are subject to change without notice.
- Brand and product names mentioned are trademarks of their respective companies.
- Unless otherwise stated, all performance claims are based on theoretical performance. Actual figures may vary in real-world situations.
- The actual transfer speed of USB 3.0, 3.1, 3.2, and/or Type-C will vary depending on many factors including the processing speed of the host device, file attributes and other factors related to system configuration and your operating environment.
ASUS is a multinational company best known for their motherboards, PCs, monitors, graphics cards and routers. Along with an expanding range of superior gaming, content-creation and AIoT solutions, ASUS leads the industry through cutting-edge design and innovations made to create the most ubiquitous, intelligent, heartfelt and joyful smart life for everyone. With a global workforce that includes more than 5,000 R&D professionals, ASUS is driven to become the world’s most admired innovative leading technology enterprise.
Republic of Gamers (ROG) is an ASUS sub-brand dedicated to creating the world’s best gaming hardware and software. Formed in 2006, ROG offers a complete line of innovative products known for performance and quality, including motherboards, graphics cards, laptops, desktops, monitors, audio equipment, routers and peripherals. ROG participates in and sponsors major international gaming events. ROG gear has been used to set hundreds of overclocking records and it continues to be the preferred choice of gamers and enthusiasts around the world.
© 2022 ASUS Computer International. All Rights Reserved. ASUS is a registered trademark of ASUSTeK Computer. All specifications and terms are subject to change without notice. Please check with your supplier for exact offers on selected models. Products may not be available in all markets. Product may not be exactly as shown in photos. Actual colors may differ from their appearance due to variation of monitor restrictions and color processing. All trademarks are registered to their respective companies. ASUS shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein.