ASUS ROG STRIX IMPACT II AMBIDEXTROUS ERGONOMIC GAMING MOUSE
ROG Strix Impact II
- PRECISE & ACCURATE – Designed in collaboration with professional gamers, the ROG Strix Impact II gaming mouse is a true sidearm. The result of that collaboration? A highly optimized gaming experience, comfortable grip, ambidextrous ergonomic and lightweight designed mouse for competitive gamers. The 6,200 DPI sensor tracks at up to 220 IPS and with a 1000Hz polling rate resulting in fast response, high precision, and accurate control.
- PIVOTED BUTTON MECHANISM – Equipped with springs and metal hinges, the ROG Strix Impact II wired gaming mouse achieves quicker clicks. With this balance, the keys minimize distance between buttons and switches. With minimal travel and rapid return, the speed is superb, and the responsiveness is consistent with every click.
- FULL DPI BUTTON CONTROL – Change DPI button settings quickly on the ROG Impact II gaming mouse for different sensitivity settings within three customizable profiles. *Customize DPI sensitivity in Armoury II* Integrated Aura Sync RGB mouse illumination changes colors to reflect your choice, providing instant alert of desired sensitivity.
- SWITCH SOCKET DESIGN – Exclusive push-fit switch socket design allows easy swap of mouse switches in ROG Strix Impact II. Install your preferred switches, tailor the operating force, and feedback to desired game play. The design also means mouse switches that are worn or broken can easily be replaced.
- AURA RGB MOUSE – Customize the lighting sequence of your gaming mouse with integrated Aura Sync. RGB mouse lighting illuminate’s logo, scroll wheel, and front with LEDs projecting forward. Store your RGB lighting preferences on your board and add a dynamic feel to any setup.
ASUS ROG Strix Impact II Optical Gaming Mouse | 6200 DPI Sensor, 220 IPS | Ambidextrous & Ergonomic Wired Mouse | Aura Sync RGB | Configurated/Replaceable Mice Switches
ROG Strix Impact II is a lightweight, ambidextrous gaming mouse that delivers smooth action and superb flexibility. It features pivoted buttons and a soft-rubber cable for fast, tactile clicks and unhindered glides. There’s also a 6,200 dpi sensor for pinpoint accuracy. As well, Impact II is equipped with an exclusive, push-fit switch socket design to extend its lifespan, and a four-level adjustable DPI switch that makes it easy to vary sensitivity to match the way you play, and a semi-transparent cover for a final touch of style. Precise and Accurate Sidearm We collaborated with professional gamers in the design of ROG Strix Impact II, resulting in ambidextrous ergonomics that are optimized for performance play and a comfortable grip, in a mere 79g frame. The 6,200 dpi sensor tracks at up to 220 ips and with a 1000 Hz polling rate, so you’re assured high precision, fast response and accurate control – and all without a hint of lag. Impact II even includes five programmable buttons, allowing you to tailor control for your game or play style.
|Weight||79g (Excluding cable|
|Max DPI||6,200 DPI|
|Exclusive push-fit switch socket design||Yes|
|RGB lighting||3 Zones RGB
|On board memory profile||3|
|On the fly DPI button||Yes, 4 levels adjustable|
|Dimensions||120mm x 62.5mm x 39.5mm|
|Note||***Features, Price, and specifications are subject to change without notice|
- Lightweight build and ambidextrous ergonomics co-designed with pro gamers for optimal performance.
- Pivoted button mechanism for fast response and accurate performance, accompanied by a clean, tactile feel.
- Fast, smooth and flexible glides with lightweight, soft-rubber cable.
- 6,200 dpi optical sensor with four-level DPI switch for sensitivity adjustment.
- On-the-fly DPI button for effortless accuracy adjustments.
- Exclusive push-fit switch socket design to easily vary click resistance and extend the lifespan of the mouse.
- ASUS Aura RGB illumination and compatibility with the Aura Sync ecosystem.
ROG Strix Impact II is a lightweight, ambidextrous gaming mouse that delivers smooth action and superb flexibility. It features pivoted buttons and a soft-rubber cable for fast, tactile clicks and unhindered glides. There’s also a 6,200 dpi sensor for pinpoint accuracy. As well, Impact II is equipped with an exclusive, push-fit switch socket design to extend its lifespan, and a four-level adjustable DPI switch that makes it easy to vary sensitivity to match the way you play, and a semi-transparent cover for a final touch of style.
We collaborated with professional gamers in the design of ROG Strix Impact II, resulting in ambidextrous ergonomics that are optimized for performance play and a comfortable grip, in a mere 79 g frame. The 6,200 dpi sensor tracks at up to 220 ips and with a 1000 Hz polling rate, so you’re assured high precision, fast response and accurate control – and all without a hint of lag. Impact II even includes five programmable buttons, allowing you to tailor control for your game or play style.
Shorter travel means quicker clicks, which is why our engineers equipped ROG Strix Impact II with pivoted buttons. The mechanism utilizes springs and metal hinges to balance the keys and minimize the distance between the buttons and switches. The upshot is minimal travel and rapid return, ensuring superb speed, responsiveness and consistency with every click.
ROG Strix Impact II is engineered with soft-rubber cable. The soft-rubber construction and smooth finish minimizes snags to maximize your movements, meaning less drag for more frags.
ROG Strix Impact II is equipped with on-the-fly DPI button that lets you flip quickly between four different sensitivity settings, and within three customizable profiles. The integrated Aura RGB illumination even changes color to reflect your choice, providing an instant visual alert when you land on the desired sensitivity.
*Customize DPI sensitivity in Armoury II
Switch Socket Design
The exclusive push-fit switch socket design means it’s easy to swap out the switches in ROG Strix Impact II. This gives you the freedom to install your preferred switches, allowing you to tailor the operating force and feedback. The design also means that worn or broken switches can be replaced, extending the lifespan of the mouse.
in Just Three Steps
Remove the four rubber screw covers and bottom screws.
Lift up the mouse cover and pull backwards to reveal the switches.
Pull out the switches, then simply drop in a different set.
ROG Strix Impact II uses Omron switches rated to 50 million clicks.
Operating force 60 +/- 15gf
ROG Strix Impact II is compatible with Omron D2F and D2FC series switches.
Note: The default switches have pre-fitted cushions on the bottom, which can be reused for shorter switches.
ROG Strix Impact II shines from top to tail, with Aura RGB lighting integrated into the logo, scroll wheel and front – with the leading LEDs projecting forward like headlights to illuminate your battlefield. The lighting can be customized using a near-endless spectrum of colors and a range of dynamic effects, and up to three profiles can be stored on board to take your preferences anywhere.
ASUS Armoury II is an enhanced driver-based, peripherals-configuration utility that offers extensive controls. An intuitive UI lets you easily tune ROG Strix Impact II to suit your gameplay – adjust performance and surface calibration settings, program and map buttons, customize lighting effects and more. You can even track hardware stats during gameplay for data analysis.
- Products certified by the Federal Communications Commission and Industry Canada will be distributed in the United States and Canada. Please visit the ASUS USA and ASUS Canada websites for information about locally available products.
- All specifications are subject to change without notice. Please check with your supplier for exact offers. Products may not be available in all markets.
- Specifications and features vary by model, and all images are illustrative. Please refer to specification pages for full details.
- PCB color and bundled software versions are subject to change without notice.
- Brand and product names mentioned are trademarks of their respective companies.
ASUS aspires to deliver the incredible in everything it does. With more than 17,000 employees around the globe with a world-class R&D team of 5,500 engineers, ASUS is dedicated to the design and manufacture of products that perfectly meet the needs of today’s (and tomorrow’s) digital home and office. ASUS’ broad portfolio includes motherboards, graphics cards, displays, desktop PCs, all-in-one PCs, laptops, servers, wireless networking devices, tablets, smartphones and wearables. Driven by innovation and committed to quality, the company won 4,385 awards and earned approximately US$13.3 billion of revenue in 2016.
© 2020 ASUS Computer International. All Rights Reserved. ASUS is a registered trademark of ASUSTeK Computer. All specifications and terms are subject to change without notice. Please check with your supplier for exact offers on selected models. Products may not be available in all markets. Product may not be exactly as shown in photos. Actual colors may differ from their appearance due to variation of monitor restrictions and color processing. All trademarks are registered to their respective companies. ASUS shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein.
|Dimensions||15 × 15 × 10 cm|