ASUS ROG STRIX RADEON RX 6700 XT OC EDITION 12G
ASUS ROG STRIX RADEON RX 6700 XT OC EDITION
- 12GB 192-Bit GDDR6
- Boost Clock 2622 MHz
- 1 x HDMI 2.1 3 x DisplayPort 1.4a
- 2560 Stream Processors
- PCI Express 4.0 x16
Out of stock
ASUS ROG STRIX Radeon RX 6700 XT OC Edition Gaming Graphics Card (AMD RDNA 2, PCIe 4.0, 12GB GDDR6, HDMI 2.1, DisplayPort 1.4a, Axial-tech Fan Design, 2.9-slot, Super Alloy Power II, GPU Tweak II) – ROG-STRIX-RX6700XT-O12G-GAMING
The ROG Strix Radeon™ RX 6700 XT merges an industry-leading cooling solution with high-end power performance and additional creature comforts. Beneath the surface, a massive heatsink is cooled by a trio of Axial-tech fans that utilize a new rotation scheme and specialized roles for central and auxiliary fans. At the heart of the beast, top-shelf capacitors, chokes, and MOSFETs effortlessly deliver hundreds of watts at a millisecond’s notice. A host of convenient features, including a Dual BIOS switch, 0dB mode, FanConnect PWM headers, and metal backplate, make this frame-crunching colossus an ideal choice for DIY builders.
BIGGER, BETTER COOLING
This generation, our Axial-tech fan design has matured with an increased blade count on all three fans: 13 on the center fan and 11 on the auxiliary fans. The barrier rings on the side fans have been slimmed down to allow for more lateral intake and to provide better airflow through the cooling array. The center fan’s extra blades and full-height ring provide boosted static pressure to blast air directly onto the GPU heat spreader. The fan design growth is specifically optimized for a massive new heatsink that features more fins and surface area than previous iterations.
To get heat up off the die and into the heatsink array, we’ve engaged MaxContact technology to polish the surface of the heat spreader and improve smoothness at the microscopic level. The extra flatness allows for better contact with the die for enhanced thermal transfer.
To bolster the specialized roles of the center and auxiliary fans, the rotational direction of the center fan is reversed. This reduces air turbulence inside the cooling array for another boost to overall thermal performance. Fans will also only start spinning when the GPU temperature hits 60 Celsius and shut off when temps drop below 55 Celsius, helping to reduce noise when the system is idling or under light load.
The heat spreader draws heat up into heatpipes that carry it through a fin stack that fills most of the card’s large, 2.9-slot footprint.
A striking shroud with metal accents mirrors the design aesthetic of ROG and ROG Strix motherboards. Mixing surface textures and materials make a statement when vertically mounted and lit by chassis LEDs. For those who prefer a sleeker, more subtle look, the greyscale colorway allows it to seamlessly blend into the build.
Top-shelf capacitors, chokes, and MOSFETs are selected to effortlessly deliver hundreds of watts at a millisecond’s notice. The Super Alloy Power II parts are soldered to the PCB using our advanced Auto-Extreme automated manufacturing process. Precise joints and the elimination of human error ensures each graphics card meets our rigorous specifications.
The rear of the ROG Strix graphics card sports two PWM FanConnect headers that provide additional DIY flexibility. Chassis fans can be directly attached to the GPU and tuned with a curve that is based on CPU and GPU temperatures, providing extra intake or exhaust for demanding 3D tasks.
GIGABYTE RTX 2080 SUPER WINDFORCE OC 8G GDDR6
₹65,999.00Rated 0 out of 5Read more
Gigabyte RTX 2080 Super Windforce OC 8GB
- Powered by GeForce RTX 2080, Core Clock 1845 MHz
- NVIDIA Turing Architecture & Real Time Ray Tracing
- WINDFORCE 3X Cooling System with Alternate Spinning Fans
- Intuitive Controls with AORUS Engine, 8GB 256-Bit GDDR6
- 1 x HDMI, 3 x DisplayPort, 1 x USB Type-C
GIGABYTE GEFORCE GTX 1660 TI OC 6GB GDDR6
₹23,999.00Rated 0 out of 5Read more
GeForce® GTX 1660 Ti OC 6G
- Powered by GeForce® GTX 1660 Ti
- Integrated with 6GB GDDR6 192-bit memory interface
- WINDFORCE 2X Cooling System with alternate spinning fans
- 90mm unique blade fans
- Protection back plate
1800 MHz (Reference card is 1770 MHz)
GIGABYTE RX 5700 XT GAMING OC 8G GDDR6
₹38,999.00Rated 0 out of 5Read more
GIGABYTE RX 5700 XT GAMING OC
- Powered by 7nm Radeon rdna architecture, Intuitive controls with AORUS engine
- Accelerated game fidelity with Radeon image sharpening & fidelityfx, Integrated with 8GB GDDR6 256-bit memory interface
- Immersive gaming experience with free Sync & Free Sync 2 HDR technology, WINDFORCE 3X Cooling System with alternate spinning fans
- Windforce 3x with alternate spinning fans & 5 direct touch copper heatpipes, Metal Back Plate
- Boost Clock: up to 1905 MHz ; Card size L=279.85 W=114.35 H=49.55 mm ; Power Connectors 8 Pin*1, 6Pin*1
- For Technical Support : Call us on1800220966