ASUS ROG STRIX RTX 3080 WHITE OC EDITION 10G
ASUS ROG Strix RTX 3080 White OC Edition
About this item
- NVIDIA Ampere Streaming Multiprocessors: The building blocks for the world’s fastest, most efficient GPU, the all-new Ampere SM brings 2X the FP32 throughput and improved power efficiency.
- 2nd Generation RT Cores: Experience 2X the throughput of 1st gen RT Cores, plus concurrent RT and shading for a whole new level of ray tracing performance.
- 3rd Generation Tensor Cores: Get up to 2X the throughput with structural sparsity and advanced AI algorithms such as DLSS. Now with support for up to 8K resolution, these cores deliver a massive boost in game performance and all-new AI capabilities.
- OC edition: Boost Clock 1935 MHz (OC mode)/1905 MHz (Gaming mode)
- Limited white edition for themed gaming rigs.
- Axial-tech fan design has been tuned up with more fan blades and a reversed rotational direction for the center fan.
- GPU Tweak II provides intuitive performance tweaking, thermal controls, and system monitoring.
Out of stock
ASUS ROG Strix NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 White OC Edition Gaming Graphics Card (PCIe 4.0, 10GB GDDR6X, HDMI 2.1, DisplayPort 1.4a, White Color Scheme, Axial-tech Fan Design, 2.9-Slot, Super Alloy Power
The ROG STRIX GeForce RTX™ 3080 White OC Edition 10GB GDDR6X adds to the NVIDA Ampere Architecture with a white color scheme, Axial-tech fan design, 0dB technology, 2.9-slot Design, Dual BIOS, Auto-Extreme Technology, SAP II, MaxContact Technology, and more.
From the manufacturer
This limited edition of the ROG Strix GeForce RTX 3080 features a completely white colorway on top of all the generational improvements to the ROG Strix series. Now’s your chance to build a high-end white-themed gaming rig with the latest in graphics technology.
Our Axial-tech fan design is optimized for a new, larger heatsink that features more fins and surface area than last gen. The blade count is increased on all three fans, with 13 on the center fan and 11 on the auxiliary fans. The barrier ring on the side fans is slimmed down to allow for more lateral intake and to provide better airflow through the cooling array. The center fan’s extra blades and full-height ring provide boosted static pressure to blast air directly onto the GPU heat spreader.
To get heat up off the die and into the heatsink array, we’ve engaged MaxContact technology to polish the surface of the heat spreader and improve smoothness at the microscopic level. The extra flatness allows for better contact with the die for enhanced thermal transfer.
To bolster the specialized roles of the center and auxiliary fans, the rotational direction of the center fan is reversed. This reduces air turbulence inside the cooling array for another boost to overall thermal performance.
The fans also shut off completely when card power consumption is low and the GPU temperature falls beneath 50 Celsius, keeping noise levels down when the system is idling or under a light load.