ASUS ROG NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090 OC Edition Video Card (PCIe 4.0, 24GB GDDR6X, HDMI 2.1, DisplayPort 1.4a, GPU Tweak) ROG-STRIX-RTX4090-O24G-GAMING
Based on the Ada Lovelace architecture and designed to handle the graphical demands of 8K gaming and high frame rates, the ASUS GeForce RTX 4090 Republic of Gamers Strix OC Graphics Card brings the power of real-time ray tracing and AI to your PC games. The GPU features 24GB of GDDR6X VRAM and a 384-bit memory interface, offering improved performance and power efficiency over the previous Ampere-based generation.
The front panel of the card features a variety of outputs, such as DisplayPort 1.4a and HDMI 2.1. HDMI 2.1 supports up to 48 Gb/s bandwidth and a range of higher resolutions and refresh rates, including 8K @ 60 fps, 4K @ 120 fps, and even up to 10K. The RTX 4090 is not just about high-resolution gaming. Computationally intensive programs can utilize the GPU’s 16384 cores to accelerate tasks using CUDA and other APIs. For cooling, ASUS implemented a triple Axial Tech fans for up to 23% more airflow. There is also ASUS Aura Sync RGB lighting support.
ROG Strix GeForce RTX® 4090 OC Edition 24GB GDDR6X
FLOW TO VICTORY…
WITH THE INCREDIBLE SUM OF ITS PARTS
The ROG Strix GeForce RTX® 4090 brings a whole new meaning to going with the flow.
Inside and out, every element of the card gives the monstrous GPU headroom to breathe freely and achieve ultimate performance. The unleashed reign of the NVIDIA Ada Lovelace architecture is here.
The Ultimate Platform for Gamers and Creators
Powered by GeForce RTX 40 Series
New Streaming Multiprocessors
Up to 2x performance and power efficiency
Fourth-Gen Tensor Cores
Up to 2x AI performance
Third-Gen RT Cores
Up to 2x ray tracing performance
NVIDIA Ada Lovelace architecture
Realistic and Immersive Graphics
Dedicated Ray Tracing Cores
NVIDIA DLSS 3
NVIDIA Reflex low-latency platform
Built for Live Streaming
AI-Enhanced Voice and Video
NVIDIA Broadcast app
Fast-Track Your Creativity
Performance and Reliability
Game Ready and Studio Drivers
Game Ready Drivers
GeForce Game Ready Drivers deliver the best experience for your favorite games. They’re finely tuned in collaboration with developers and extensively tested across thousands of hardware configurations for maximum performance and reliability.
Capture and share videos, screenshots, and live streams with friends. Keep your drivers up to date and optimize your game settings. GeForce Experience lets you do it all. It’s the essential companion to your GeForce graphics card.
Get smooth, tear-free gameplay at high refresh rates, plus HDR and more. This is the ultimate gaming display and the go-to equipment for enthusiast gamers.
Turn your screenshots into art with this powerful in-game photo mode that captures 360, HDR, and super-resolution photos.
The highest performance graphics deliver the smoothest, most immersive VR experiences.
Resizable BAR is an advanced PCI Express feature that enables the CPU to access the entire GPU frame buffer at once, improving performance in many games.
- The terms HDMI and HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, and the HDMI Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc. in the United States and other countries.
- Products certified by the Federal Communications Commission and Industry Canada will be distributed in the United States and Canada. Please visit the ASUS USA and ASUS Canada websites for information about locally available products.
- All specifications are subject to change without notice. Please check with your supplier for exact offers. Products may not be available in all markets.
- Specifications and features vary by model, and all images are illustrative. Please refer to specification pages for full details.
- PCB color and bundled software versions are subject to change without notice.
- Brand and product names mentioned are trademarks of their respective companies.
- Unless otherwise stated, all performance claims are based on theoretical performance. Actual figures may vary in real-world situations.
- The actual transfer speed of USB 3.0, 3.1, 3.2, and/or Type-C will vary depending on many factors including the processing speed of the host device, file attributes and other factors related to system configuration and your operating environment.