ASUS ROG STRIX TRX40-E GAMING MOTHERBOARD
ASUS ROG STRIX TRX40-E Gaming
About this item
- Ready for the latest 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen Threadripper Series processors to maximize connectivity and speed with up to three M.2 drives, USB 3.2 Gen 2.
- Unmatched Personalization: OLED and aura Sync RGB lighting, including RGB headers and addressable Gen 2 RGB headers
- Optimal power solution: 16 power stages with ProCool II power connector, high-quality Chokes and durable capacitors to support multi-core processors
- Comprehensive cooling: active cooling VRM and Chipset heatsink, stacked-fin heatsink, with on-board Dual M.2 heatsinks and a water pump+ header
- Gaming connectivity: three M.2, USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C port and Type-C front panel Connector
- Gaming networking: 2.5Gbps LAN and Intel Gigabit Ethernet With Asus LANGuard, Wi-Fi 6 (802.11Ax) with MU-MIMO, and Gateway teaming via GameFirst V
- Gaming audio: high fidelity audio with SupremeFX S1220, DTS sound unbound and Sonic Studio III to draw you deeper into the action
- Easy DIY: rog-patented pre-mounted I/O shield, flexkey, Asus safe Slot, Asus Node connector and BIOS Flashback for a friendlier building experience
Asus ROG Strix TRX40-E Gaming AMD 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen Threadripper sTR4 ATX Motherboard- 16 Power Stages, Onboard WiFi 6 802.11Ax, 2.5Gbps, USB 3.2 Gen2
Experience stunning gaming aesthetics with high-end desktop performance with the ROG STRIX TRX40-E GAMING, Powered by 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen Threadripper series processors. Unlock full performance and customization options with a wealth of ultrafast connectivity options, including three PCIe 4.0 M.2 slots, The latest 2.5G Ethernet and Wi-Fi 6 networking, and eight USB 3.2 Gen 2 ports.
From the manufacturer
16 Teamed Power Architecture & High Quality Components
16 power stages spread over eight phases that deliver twice the current instantaneously. Pumping out higher burst current per phase improves transient response, which enables high core count (HCC) processors operate at optimum levels. Meantime, high quality of the PWM controller, transistors, chokes and capacitors to ensure optimal performance for every task.
Quad-Channel ECC memoryQuad-Channel ECC memory
Its quad-channel memory controller supports up to 256 GB of DDR4 memory across eight slots and infused with proprietary memory trace layout tweaks that improve signal integrity and mitigate noise, ASUS OptiMem III allows memory kits to run at lower latencies and reduced voltages while operating at higher frequencies.
Triple PCIe 4.0 M.2
ROG Strix TRX40-E Gaming features triple M.2 slots. The M.2_3 slot supports both SATA and PCIe 4.0 x4 modes, and the other slots support PCIe 4.0 x4 for NVMe. Together, they give you the fastest and most-flexible M.2 interface available.
9 x USB 3.2 Gen2 connectors which provide data transfer speeds of up to 10 Gb/s, 4 x USB 3.2 Gen1 ports provide data transfer speeds of up to 5Gb/s, x USB 2.0 connectors and 8 SATA 6Gbps ports at front for more connectivity, Type-C port, and Type-C front panel connector.
- Wi-Fi 6(AX200) includes incredible transfer speeds of up to 2.4 Gbps and optimized performance on crowded networks
- 2.5 Gbps onboard Ethernet
- latest Intel Ethernet (I211-AT) for faster, smoother gaming
Tune Your Rig at Your Will
- Addressable Gen 2 headers ready which allow the software to automatically tailor lighting effects to specific devices. The new headers also offer backward-compatibility with existing Aura RGB gear
- Livedash OLED, a built-in color OLED panel that displays useful information and customizable graphics
|Dimensions||40 × 40 × 15 cm|