ASUS TUF GAMING B460-PLUS MOTHERBOARD
ASUS TUF Gaming B460 Plus
About this item
- Asus TUF B460M Gaming Motherboard is expertly engineered to compliment the Intel platform perfectly with game-ready features and proven durability through use of High-quality components. Supports 10th Generation Intel Core, Pentium, Gold and Celeron Processors with 1151 CPU Socket. Designed with M.2 heatsink avoids maximum heat dissipation efficiently to ensure your high-speed M.2 SSD
- Built with Super Alloy features like TUF LANGuard, ASUS Overvoltage Protection and ASUS Stainless-Steel Back I/O for maximum durability. DIGI+ power control for precise memory and voltage tuning. Asus TUF GAMING B460M Plus features two M.2 slots of type 22110 for higher speed and faster performance. Two Ultra M.2 sockets support both SATA3 6Gb/s and PCIe Gen3 x4 modes.
- Capable of taking in a max of 128GB of Dual channel DDR4 Memory Technology RAM across 4 x DDR4 DIMM slots which makes you PC faster and enhances your gaming experience. Comes with built-in RGB illumination which features onboard RGB headers and an addressable RGB header that allow motherboard to be connected to compatible LED devices such as strip, CPU fans, coolers, chassis and so on.
- Equipped with a total of 6 X USB 3.2 Gen 1 ports, 6 x USB 2.0 ports (2 on I/O). It comes with 1 x Display port, 1 x DVI and 1 x HDMI port.
- The Motherboard is designed with the great quality and various feature like Premium Japanese audio capacitors and audio Shielding support to experience High definition audio quality for the gaming.
ASUS TUF Gaming B460 Plus Intel PCIe 3.0 DDR4 ATX Motherboard with M.2 USB 3.2 Gen1 DVI and SATA III 6Gbps
TUF Gaming B460M-PLUS distils essential elements of the latest Intel platform and combines them with game-ready features and proven durability. Engineered with military-grade components, an upgraded power solution and a comprehensive set of cooling options, this motherboard delivers rock-solid performance with unwavering gaming stability. When you build with a TUF Gaming motherboard, you also benefit from the TUF Gaming Alliance, an ASUS collaboration with trusted industry partners that ensures easier building, best compatibility, and complementary aesthetics from components to case.
From the manufacturer
ASUS TUF GAMING B460-PLUS Intel Motherboard
Intel® B460 (LGA 1200) ATX gaming motherboard with dual M.2, 8 power stages, HDMI, DisplayPort, SATA 6Gbps, USB 3.2 Gen 1 port, and Aura Sync RGB Lighting
- Intel® LGA 1200 socket: Ready for 10th Gen Intel® Core™ processors
- Enhanced power solution: 6+1+1 power stages, military-grade TUF components, and Digi+ VRM for maximum durability
- Comprehensive cooling: VRM heatsink, PCH heatsink, hybrid fan headers and Fan Xpert 4
- Made for online gaming: Intel® Ethernet Connection I219-V, TUF LANGuard and TurboLAN technology
- Realtek S1200A codec: Pristine audio quality with unprecedented 108 dB signal-to-noise ratio for stereo line out and 103 dB SNR for line in
- Aura Sync RGB Lighting: Synchronizable LED effects across a vast portfolio of compatible PC gear.
DURABLE. STABLE. RELIABLE.
TUF Gaming B460-Plus distills essential elements of the latest Intel® platform and combines them with game-ready features and proven durability. Engineered with military-grade components, an upgraded power solution and a comprehensive set of cooling options, this motherboard delivers rock-solid performance with unwavering gaming stability.
When you build with a TUF Gaming motherboard, you also benefit from the TUF Gaming Alliance — an ASUS collaboration with trusted industry partners that ensures easier building, best compatibility, and complementary aesthetics from components to case.
With upgraded power delivery and comprehensive cooling options to fuel the latest Intel® CPUs, plus support for faster memory and storage, TUF Gaming B460-Plus is the perfect foundation for your next high-core-count battle rig.
Certified military-grade TUF chokes deliver rock-steady power to the CPU, improving system stability.
Proprietary capacitors provide up to 20% greater temperature tolerance and 5X-longer lifespan.
Cooler by design
A large, high-mass heatsink with extensive surface that covers the VRM and choke areas improves heat dissipation.
High-quality thermal pads help transfer heat from the inductor and phase array to the heatsink.
Dual M.2 (up to 32 Gbps)
Dual M.2 slots support data-transfer speeds of up to 32 Gbps on the x4 PCI Express® 3.0 bandwidth, making it perfect for OS or application drives for quicker boot-up and app load times.
*Actual transmission speed will be lower than theoretical maximum speed.
USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A
Numerous USB ports support gaming rigs loaded with peripherals, including rear-panel USB Type-A connectors with fast USB 3.2 Gen 1 connectivity for compatible cases.
TUF Gaming motherboards are designed to be easy to set up and configure just the way you want —even for first-time builders. The TUF Gaming Alliance ecosystem makes selecting compatible parts easy, while Armoury Crate software offers full control of system settings via a single dashboard. TUF Gaming motherboards give you everything you need to build your dream gaming rig without adding complexity.
Build with confidence
TUF Gaming Alliance is a collaboration between ASUS and trusted PC-component brands to ensure compatibility with a wide range of parts, such as PC cases, power supplies, CPU coolers, memory kits and more. With more partnerships and components being added regularly, the TUF Gaming Alliance will continue to grow even stronger. Learn More
SafeSlot Core+ is the ASUS-exclusive PCIe slot fortified with a one-piece stainless-steel brace that shields the slot to protect it from damage. The metal cover is tightly secured to the slot with hooks, and the entire assembly is firmly anchored to the PCB with strengthened solder points to provide a secure foundation for heavyweight graphics cards.
Stainless-steel back I/O panel
TUF Gaming motherboards have a corrosion-resistant stainless-steel back I/O panel bonded with chromium oxide to provide a 3X-longer lifespan versus traditional panels. With this protective feature, TUF Gaming motherboards passed 72-hour salt fog testing, while other brands only passed 24-hour testing.
TUF LANGuard is a military-grade innovation that integrates advanced signal-coupling technology and premium surface-mounted capacitors to improve throughput, protecting the motherboard from lightning strikes and static electricity.
TUF Gaming B460-Plus provides a complete, high-performance gaming package with a long list of features to improve your experience, including ultrafast networking for smoother online gameplay, pristine audio with positional cues for FPS gaming, and onboard RGB lighting that syncs with attached accessories to help you create a personalized gaming atmosphere.
Intel Ethernet Connection I219-V reduces CPU overhead and offers exceptionally high TCP and UDP throughput for faster, smoother data transfer.
DTS®Custom for gaming headsets
Hone your battle skills with exclusive DTS® Custom onboard audio. Utilizing advanced emulation techniques to create positional cues via stereo headphones, DTS Custom takes onboard audio to a new frontier. With three presets ― Aerial, Soundscape, and Tactical ― for different genres, you’ll have a distinct advantage in every game.
Experience audio as though hovering above the game world, with sound coming from ahead — perfect for MOBA, RTA, strategy and sports titles!
The ideal audio envelope for MMO, RPG, action and horror games — your ears will put you in the center of the action!
Shhh — is that an enemy just around the corner? DTS Custom emphasises detail for stealthy play, so you’ll detect and locate every footstep!
|Model Name||TUF B460-PLUS GAMING|
|CPU||Intel® Socket 1200 for 10th Gen Intel® Core™, Pentium® Gold and Celeron® Processors *
Supports Intel® 14 nm CPU
Supports Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 and Intel® Turbo Boost Max Technology 3.0**
* Refer to www.asus.com for CPU support list
**Intel® Turbo Boost Max Technology 3.0 support depends on the CPU types.
|Chipset||Intel® B460 Chipset|
|Memory||4 x DIMM, Max. 128GB, DDR4 2933/2800/2666/2400/2133 MHz Non-ECC, Un-buffered Memory *
Dual Channel Memory Architecture
Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP)
* 10th Gen Intel® Core™i9/i7 CPUs support 2933/2800/2666/2400/2133 natively, Refer to www.asus.com for the Memory QVL (Qualified Vendors Lists).
|Graphics||Integrated Graphics Processor
1 x DisplayPort 1.4 **
1 x HDMI 1.4b
*Graphics specifications may vary between CPU types.
**Support DisplayPort 1.4 with max. resolution of 4096 x 2304 @60Hz. Please refer to www.intel.com for any update.
|Multi-GPU Support||Supports AMD 2-Way CrossFireX Technology|
|Expansion Slots||Intel® 10th Gen Processors
1 x PCIe 3.0 x16 (x16 mode)
Intel® B460 Chipset
1 x PCIe 3.0 x16 (x4 mode)
3 x PCIe 3.0 x1
|Storage||Total supports 2 x M.2 slots and 6 x SATA 6Gb/s ports
Intel® B460 Chipset :
1 x M.2 Socket 3, with M key, type 2242/2260/2280 storage devices support (SATA & PCIE 3.0 x 4 mode)*1
1 x M.2 Socket 3, with M key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 storage devices support (PCIE 3.0 x 4 mode)
6 x SATA 6Gb/s port(s)
Support Raid 0, 1, 5, 10
Intel® Rapid Storage Technology supports
Intel® Optane™ Memory Ready *2
|LAN||Intel® I219-V 1Gb Ethernet|
|Audio||Realtek ALC S1200A 8-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC
– Supports : Jack-detection, Multi-recording, Front Panel Jack-retasking, up to 24-Bit/192kHz playback
Audio Feature :
– Exclusive DTS Custom for GAMING Headsets.
– Audio Shielding
– Dedicated audio PCB layers
– Premium Japanese audio capacitors
|USB Ports||Rear USB Port ( Total 6 )
6 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 port(s)(6 x Type-A)
Front USB Port ( Total 6 )
2 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 port(s)
4 x USB 2.0 port(s)
|Software Features||ASUS Exclusive Software
– Aura Sync
AI Suite 3
– Performance And Power Saving Utility
Fan Xpert 4
– EZ update
– PC Cleaner
– System Information
ASUS Turbo LAN
DTS Custom for GAMING Headsets
Norton Anti-virus software (Free Trial for 60 days)
Google Chrome Browser & Google Toolbar
TUF GAMING CPU-Z
ASUS EZ DIY
– ASUS CrashFree BIOS 3
– ASUS EZ Flash 3
– ASUS UEFI BIOS EZ Mode
|Back I/O Ports||1 x PS/2 keyboard/mouse combo port(s)
1 x DisplayPort
1 x HDMI
1 x LAN (RJ45) port(s)
6 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A
6 x Audio jack(s)
|Internal I/O Ports||1 x CPU Fan connector(s)
1 x CPU OPT Fan connector(s)
2 x Chassis Fan connector(s)
1 x AIO_PUMP connector
2 x Aura RGB Strip Headers
1 x USB 3.2 Gen 1(up to 5Gbps) connector(s) support(s) additional 2 USB 3.2 Gen 1 port(s)
2 x USB 2.0 connector(s) support(s) additional 4 USB 2.0 port(s)
1 x M.2 Socket 3 with M key, type 2242/2260/2280 storage devices support (SATA & PCIE 3.0 x 4 mode)
1 x M.2 Socket 3 with M key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 storage devices support (PCIE 3.0 x 4 mode)
6 x SATA 6Gb/s connector(s)
1 x 24-pin EATX Power connector(s)
1 x 8-pin EATX 12V Power connectors
1 x Front panel audio connector(s) (AAFP)
1 x Clear CMOS jumper(s)
1 x System panel connector
1 x COM port header
|ASUS Special Features||ASUS TUF PROTECTION
– ASUS DIGI+ VRM
– ASUS Enhanced DRAM Overcurrent Protection
– ASUS ESD Guards
– ASUS LANGuard
– ASUS Overvoltage Protection
– ASUS SafeSlot Core+
– ASUS Stainless-Steel Back I/O
ASUS Q-Design :
– ASUS Q-DIMM
– ASUS Q-Slot
– ASUS Q-LED (CPU [red], DRAM [yellow], VGA [white], Boot Device [yellow green])
ASUS Thermal Solution:
– Aluminum heatsink design
ASUS EZ DIY
– Box Headers
– Standard RGB headers