ASUS TUF Gaming NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 Ti OC Edition Graphics Card (PCIe 4.0, 24GB GDDR6X, HDMI 2.1, DisplayPort 1.4a, Dual Ball Fan Bearings, Military-grade Certification, GPU Tweak) TUF-RTX3090TI-O24G-GAMING
- NVIDIA Ampere Streaming Multiprocessors: The all-new Ampere SM brings 2X the FP32 throughput and improved power efficiency.
- 2nd Generation RT Cores: Experience 2X the throughput of 1st gen RT Cores, plus concurrent RT and shading for a whole new level of ray-tracing performance.
- 3rd Generation Tensor Cores: Get up to 2X the throughput with structural sparsity and advanced AI algorithms such as DLSS. These cores deliver a massive boost in game performance and all-new AI capabilities.
- G6X Memory: This is the world’s fastest graphics memory on the GeForce RTX 3090 Ti.
- 8K HDR Gaming GPU, Powered by AI: The GeForce RTX 3090 Ti lets you play, capture, and watch your games in brilliant 8K HDR. It features DLSS 8K gaming, GeForce Experience support for 8K HDR game capture, and AV1 decode for efficient playback of 8K HDR streamed video.
- OC edition: Boost clock 1950 MHz (OC mode)/ 1920 MHz (Gaming mode)
- Axial-tech Fan Design has been newly tuned with a reversed central fan direction for less turbulence.
- Dual Ball Fan Bearings can last up to twice as long as sleeve bearing designs.
- Military-grade Capacitors and other TUF components enhance durability and performance.
- GPU Tweak II provides intuitive performance tweaking, thermal controls, and system monitoring.
The heat spreader wicks heat up into heatpipes that distribute it throughout the fin stack. The increased heatsink size provides more thermal headroom for the new high-performance chipset. This generation of TUF Gaming graphics cards also feature a dedicated heatsink for VRAM to keep temperatures well under maximum operating specs.
Components are selected for TUF Gaming graphics cards based on their durability and performance. In addition to robust chokes and MOSFETs, capacitors that meet military-grade certification make the TUF stand tall amongst the competition. The components are soldered to the PCB using our advanced Auto-Extreme automated manufacturing process. Smooth joints on the rear of the PCB and the elimination of human errors ensure each graphics card meets our rigorous specifications. Finally, to ensure flawless performance when it counts, the cards are subjected to a grueling 144-hour validation trial.
* For illustration only.
The stout all-aluminum shroud and no-nonsense industrial design are accentuated by a greyscale colorway that compliments a wide variety of system components.
IT’S COOLER OUT BACK
The underside is swathed in a protective metal backplate featuring a wide vent that directs heat towards the airflow of chassis fans. Beneath the GPU, a bracket provides consistent mounting pressure between the die and heat spreader. Stainless steel is used for the I/O bracket to protect ports and provide a more secure mount. And a conveniently placed Dual Bios switch makes it easy to flip between quiet mode or the default performance profile, without requiring software.
The top-side RGB element can be customized to display a range of aesthetic and functional effects that can also be synced with other ASUS components. To fulfill the power demands of the GeForce RTX 3090 Ti, one 16-pin connector is present, along with onboard LEDs that light up if PSU PCIe power connectors are not plugged in correctly.
GPU TWEAK II
The ASUS GPU Tweak II utility takes graphics card tuning to the next level. It allows you to tweak critical parameters including GPU core clocks, memory frequency, and voltage settings, with the option to monitor everything in real-time through a customizable on-screen display. Advanced fan control is also included along with many more features to help you get the most out of your graphics card.
QuantumCloud is a safe and easy-to-use application that lets you effortlessly earn extra money by sharing your graphics card’s computing power. Earnings are accessible through your PayPal or WeChat account, and QuantumCloud also supports multiple exchange methods, including Steam. In addition, QuantumCloud doesn’t collect any personal data, so your privacy stays protected. Get started right away with just one click!
PAIR WITH A PSU
Check out our PSU landing page to learn more about how we’re pushing the industry forward and use our wattage calculator to estimate how much power you’ll need to fuel your next rig.
Learn more >