Cooler Master MasterBox 540 ARGB ATX Gaming Mid-Tower ARGB Ether Front Panel, Removable Top Panel, Tempered Glass, Front DarkMirror Panel with Mesh Side Intakes
From the manufacturer
Make It Yours.
We’re all about the things that make building a PC such a rewarding experience. The sense of achievement. The joy of making and creating something uniquely yours in form and function and, of course, the thrill of bringing your creation to life without melting your components.
MasterBox 540 ARGB
Game In A New Light
A vivid design spans the entire front panel of the MasterBox 540. Customizable ARGB strips radiate behind the transparent façade for a stunning display of light. The ARGB can be set to match your build with an included controller, also able to sync to the motherboard for even further customization.
- ARGB Ether Front Panel
- Removable Top Panel
- Tool-Free Tempered Glass Side Panel
- Versatile Cooling Options
- Breathable Power Supply Shroud
- Standardized ARGB Connector & Controller Included
Screwless & Tool-Free Design TG Side Panel
The tempered glass side panel is secured with pins for easy removal, facilitating quick access to the internals without the use of tools.
Versatile Cooling Options
Support for up to seven 120mm fans and dual 360mm radiators on the top and front panel ensure high compatibility for liquid-cooled systems.
Room For Upgrades
Support for up to a 410mm graphics card, a 165mm CPU cooler, and up to a 180mm PSU in length provides room for upgrades to stay ahead of the game.
About this item
- ARGB Ether Front Panel: Inspired by the design of automotive lighting, the front panel houses ARGB lighting strips paired with a front diffuser. This design element is fused to the DarkMirror finish of the façade, delivering a unique twist on conventional illumination.
- Standardized ARGB Connector & Controller Included: The ARGB Ether Front Panel can be controlled via software or the included ARGB controller, pre-loaded with unique lighting presets. The controller also comes pre-routed to the RESET/ARGB button in the front panel.
- Removable Top Panel: The top panel is entirely removable for improved access to the components during assembly. Ease of use also facilitates the mounting of cooling solutions such as fans and radiators.
- Screwless & Tool-Free Design TG Side Panel: The tempered glass side panel is secured with pins for easy removal, facilitating quick access to the internals without the use of tools. An optional screw can be installed to further secure the tempered glass side panel.
- Versatile Cooling Options: Support for up to seven 120mm fans and dual 360mm radiators on the top and front panel ensure high compatibility for liquid-cooled systems.
- Room For Upgrades: Support for up to a 410mm graphics card, a 165mm CPU cooler, and up to a 180mm PSU in length provides room for upgrades to stay ahead of the game.
- Breathable Power Supply Shroud: The PSU cover is ventilated on top of the power supply location, this allows actively cooled units to be installed either with the fan facing the top or bottom, with the possibility to install passively cooled power supplies.