COOLER MASTER MASTERFRAME 700 FULL TOWER CASE
- Premium Variable Friction Hinges
- Open Air Design
- Un-matched Hardware Support
- Extreme Water-Cooling Support
- Test Bench Mode
- Panoramic Tempered Glass
Cooler Master MasterFrame 700 Open Frame Tempered Glass Full Tower XL-ATX Case
The MasterFrame 700 is a highly customizable open-air frame that can convert between a showcase PC chassis or a highly flexible test bench.
About this item
- Premium Variable Friction Hinges: Heavy duty hinges hold the side wings to the mid-frame and allow for smooth repositioning at any angle depending on the user’s needs. Allen keys are included to adjust the tension of the hinges to make it easier to move or allow the side wings to hold heavier parts. This level of flexibility is a key factor for users creating extremely unique water-cooling loops and setups.
- Open Air Design: The open-air nature of the design provides unrestricted access to fresh air to all components in the system. The optional fan mounts allow to further guide the airflow path to a specific intake/exhaust direction, thus preventing performance-robbing heat recirculation.
- Un-matched Hardware Support: For its size, MasterFrame 700 sports an unmatched level of hardware compatibility. It is designed to fit any component available, even oversized ones. Users can mount up to SSI-EEB motherboards, multiple power supplies and multiple radiators at the same time and still have room for triple slots GPUs and storage.
- Extreme Water-Cooling Support: Designed with water-cooling in mind, MasterFrame 700 provides a flexible pump and reservoir mounting location and support for multiple triple-fan radiators.
- Test Bench Mode: Thanks to its modular design, MasterFrame 700 can lay down horizontally and transform into an ultra-featured premium Test Bench. Cooling and power components are installed out of the way of the motherboard area for interference-free installation of components.
- Panoramic Tempered Glass: The oversized panoramic tempered glass offers a greater viewing angle on the components of the system and, together with hardware-centric design of MasterFrame 700, it is the perfect way to showcase high-end components and custom cooling solutions.
- Built-In VESA Mount: The MasterFrame 700 can be wall mounted thanks to the inclusion of a 100mm x 100mm VESA mount. Perfect to showcase custom loops and high-end components. It is highly recommended to only wall mount systems below 14Kg in total.
- Designed For Customization: The MasterFrame 700 is designed with customization in mind. The 3-parts frame can be easily disassembled easily for painting, wrapping and other modifications.
|Dimensions||60 × 65 × 45 cm|