COOLER MASTER MASTERLIQUID ML360 SUB-ZERO
MasterLiquid ML360 Sub-Zero
- 2nd Generation Pump: Enhanced pump delivers higher liquid flow for exceptional heat removal.
- Thermoelectric Cooling: TEC sensors rapidly cool the water block to combat heat even with the most intense CPU overclocking.
- Intel Cryo Cooling Technology: Balanced combination of hardware, software, and firmware unleash maximum performance for gamers, overclockers, and content creators.
- Software Enabled: Simplified software easily fine-tunes the TEC performance for a customized cooling solution.
- 360 mm Radiator: Enlarged surface area combined with three SF120 fans eliminate heat quickly and efficiently.
Cooler Master MasterLiquid ML360 SUB-Zero, Thermoelectric Cooling (TEC) AIO CPU Liquid Cooler Powered by Intel Cryo Cooling Technology, 2nd Generation Pump, 360 Radiator for Intel LGA 1200
From the manufacturer
Make It Yours.
We’re all about the things that make building a PC such a rewarding experience. The sense of achievement. The joy of making and creating something uniquely yours in form and function and, of course, the thrill of bringing your creation to life without melting your components.
MasterLiquid ML360 SUB-ZERO
Core Does All The Work, WE Do All The Cool
Cooler Master’s MasterLiquid ML360 SUB-ZERO is amongst the first Thermoelectric Cooling (TEC) AIO powered by Intel(r) Cryo Cooling Technology. Utilizing revolutionary TEC technology in the water block coupled with the redesigned 2nd Gen pump, no amount of heat can contest the achievable cooling power of sub-ambient temperatures. Co-developed software with Intel(r), makes multi-core overclocking effortless for maximum performance even at extended durations.
- 2nd Generation Pump
- Thermoelectric Cooling (TEC)
- Intel(r) Cryo Cooling Technology
- Software Enabled
- 360 mm Radiator
(A) Built in sensors to help minimize condensation. (B) Sensors read temps and humidity back to the system. (C) 52x52mm TEC unit is built-in to the water block. (D) The seal maintains stable processing performance, as well as preventing condensation and external elements.
360 Rad Layout
Custom design 360mm aluminum radiator allows for higher airflow for exceptional heat removal from the CPU. Triple SF120 fans cool with maximum efficiency.
Specifically designed using Thermoelectric Unit (TEC) to reach sub-ambient temperatures to cool your processor and achieve low core count over-clocking.
|Dimensions||30 × 30 × 30 cm|