COOLER MASTER V750 SFX GOLD | 750W 80 PLUS GOLD SFF POWER SUPPLY
Cooler Master V750 SFX Gold
- SFX Form Factor: High-quality PSU that’s compatible with all SFX cases and suitable for mini-ITX system builds.
- SFX-to-ATX Bracket: With the included bracket, users can install the V SFX Gold securely to an ATX case.
- 80 PLUS Gold Certified: This certification guarantees a typical efficiency of 90% under normal operating conditions.
- 16 AWG PCI-e Cables: The thicker 16 AWG PCI-e cables allow for higher currents, thereby improving both efficiency and safety.
- Full-Modular Cabling: Modular cables reduce clutter, increase airflow, and improve overall efficiency and thermal performance.
- 10 Year Warranty
Cooler Master V750 SFX Gold Full Modular, 750W, 80+ Gold Efficiency, ATX Bracket Included, Quiet FDB Fan, Semi-fanless Operation, SFX Form Factor, 10 Year Warranty
From the manufacturer
Make It Yours.
We’re all about the things that make building a PC such a rewarding experience. The sense of achievement. The joy of making and creating something uniquely yours in form and function and, of course, the thrill of bringing your creation to life without melting your components
V750 SFX Gold
Make It Mini
The V SFX Gold is Cooler Master’s debut entry into SFX power supply units. After much demand, we have finally produced a PSU specifically made to meet the needs of mini-ITX system builders. This unit delivers a top-shelf performance at a 750 Watt level. It offers an 80 PLUS Gold efficiency rating, full-modular cabling, a 92mm FDB fan, 16AWG PCIe high-efficiency cables, and 100% Japanese capacitors. Included is an SFX-to-ATX bracket, viable for cases ranging from mini-ITX to E-ATX systems.
- 80 PLUS Gold Efficiency
- SFX Form Factor
- SFX-To-ATX Bracket
- Semi-Fanless Mode
- Full-Modular Cabling
SFX Form Factor
High-Quality PSU perfect for SFX system builds with your mini-ITX motherboard.
PCIe Cable Conductivity
The thicker 16 AWG PCI-e cables allow for higher currents, less heat resistance, and improve overall efficiency and lower ambient temperatures for safer, more stable system operation.
Modular cables reduce clutter, increase airflow, and improve overall efficiency and thermal performance.
|Dimensions||25 × 25 × 10 cm|