COOLER MASTER V850 SFX GOLD | 850W 80 PLUS GOLD SFF POWER SUPPLY
Cooler Master V850 SFX
- SFX Form Factor: High-quality PSU that’s compatible with all SFX cases and suitable for mini-ITX system builds.
- SFX-to-ATX Bracket: With the included bracket, users can install the V SFX Gold securely to an ATX case.
- 80 PLUS Gold Certified: This certification guarantees a typical efficiency of 90% under normal operating conditions.
- 16 AWG PCI-e Cables: The thicker 16 AWG PCI-e cables allow for higher currents, thereby improving both efficiency and safety.
- Full-Modular Cabling: Modular cables reduce clutter, increase airflow, and improve overall efficiency and thermal performance.
- Quiet FDB Fan: The 92mm FDB fan delivers effective, quiet, and efficient cooling. Semi-fanless up to 15% load.
- 10 Year Warranty: This unit comes with a standard limited manufacturing warranty of 10 years from the date of purchase.
Cooler Master V850 SFX Gold Full Modular, 850W, 80+ Gold Efficiency, ATX Bracket Included, Quiet FDB Fan, Semi-fanless Operation, SFX Form Factor, 10 Year Warranty
MAKE IT MINI
The V SFX Gold series is designed to be an SFX power supply that mini-ITX PC builders can count on for years. It combines 80 PLUS Gold efficiency rating, full-modular cabling, quiet 92mm FDB fan, and 100% Japanese capacitors. And with the included SFX-to-ATX bracket, this unit can fit up to E-ATX cases.
SFX FORM FACTOR
The V SFX Gold delivers the high quality performance you’ve come to expect from the V series in a mini-ITX compatible form factor. As demands for smaller systems have risen, people have struggled to find power supply units from brands and series they trust in the SFX category. Though it didn’t come as soon as we originally planned, Cooler Master is glad to finally be able to provide a reliable, high quality PSU that’s compatible with smaller cases and their accompanying components. A reduction in size should never mean a reduction in quality and with the V SFX Gold.
80 PLUS GOLD EFFICIENCY
The efficiency of your power supply unit is important because it directly affects your system’s performance and your power bill. The efficiency rating does not reflect the quality or reliability of a PSU. It only reflects the unit’s ability to move power from the wall to your components. The higher a PSU’s efficiency is, the lower the total amount of power it needs to power your system. The V SFX Gold series has an 80 PLUS Gold efficiency rating, meaning it has a guaranteed typical efficiency of 90%.
Though the V SFX Gold was made for mini-ITX builds, it can actually be used for any ATX case as well. With the included SFX-to-ATX bracket, you can instantly convert this unit from an SFX to an ATX PSU. That makes this product Cooler Master’s first power supply unit that can be used to power systems ranging from as small as mini-ITX all the way up to E-ATX motherboards. Cooler Master’s motto is “Make It Yours” and with the V SFX Gold’s almost universal case compatibility, you can use this PSU to build just about any system you’d like.
Two of the main benefits of a mini-ITX build are the reduced size requirements and reduced noise. The main cause of noise in a PSU is usually the fan. The V SFX Gold uses a 92mm FDB fan so it’s extremely quiet. With its small size, high efficiency, and excellent heat dissipation, the overall noise is kept to an absolute minimum.
A mini-ITX case means minimal space for everything. Not only does that mean a reduction in room for the power supply unit, but also for the accompanying cables. That’s why the V SFX Gold offers full-modular cabling. Use the absolute bare minimum in space for cable management by using the absolute bare minimum in cables. Connect only the ones you need for your system to preserve as much room as possible, leading to both improved airflow and better presentation.
|Dimensions||30 × 30 × 15 cm|