CORSAIR 4000D AIRFLOW PC CABINET – BLACK
CORSAIR 4000D AIRFLOW
- A Fitting Choice: Combining innovative cable management, concentrated airflow, and proven Corsair build quality, choose the 4000D for an immaculate high-performance PC.
- Solid Steel Front Panel: Offers superb durability and sharp looks, with wide ventilation channels for ample airflow.
- Corsair RapidRoute Cable Management System: Makes it simple and fast to route your major cables through a single channel, with a roomy 25mm of space behind the motherboard for all of your cables.
- Two Included 120mm Fans: Corsair AirGuide fans utilize anti-vortex vanes to concentrate airflow and enhance cooling.
- Extreme Cooling Potential: A spacious interior fits up to 6x 120mm or 4x 140mm cooling fans, along with multiple radiators including a 360mm in front and 280mm in the roof (dependent on RAM height).
- Modern Front Panel I/O: Puts your connections within easy reach, including a USB 3.1 Type-C Port, USB 3.0 port, and a combination audio/microphone jack.
- All the Storage You Need: Fits up to 2x SSDs and 2x HDDs.
- Tool-Free Tempered Glass Side Panel: Show off your high-profile components and RGB lighting.
Out of stock
Corsair Component Series 4000D AIRFLOW Tempered Glass Mid-Tower ATX Case, distinctive, high-airflow with easy cable management and two included CORSAIR 120mm Fans
The CORSAIR 4000D AIRFLOW is a distinctive, high-airflow optimized mid-tower ATX case with easy cable management and two included CORSAIR 120mm AirGuide fans for exceptional cooling.
4000D AIRFLOW MID-TOWER ATX CASE
A clean start to a great build
With enhanced ventilation, the 4000D Airflow provides outstanding system airflow in a stylish package. Building your dream PC has never been easier when you start here.
High-Airflow Front Panel
An optimized front panel delivers massive airflow to your system for maximum cooling.
CORSAIR Rapidroute Cable Management
Route your major cables through a single channel, with a roomy 25mm of space behind the motherboard for all of your cables, making a clean-looking build easier than ever.
Powerful Directed Airflow
Equipped with two CORSAIR 120mm AirGuide fans, utilizing anti-vortex vanesTo concentrate airflow and enhance cooling.
Build it how you want today, with an easy upgrade path for tomorrow.
Extreme Cooling Potential
A spacious interior fits up to 6x 120mm or 4x 140mm cooling fans, along with multiple radiators including a 360mm in front and 280mm in the roof.
Compact yet efficient, the 4000D AIRFLOW has excellent potential for expansion without being cumbersome.
ALL THE STORAGE YOU NEED
Fits up to 2x 2.5in SSDs and 2x 3.5in HDDs, with relocatable SSD trays that can be moved to the front PSU cover.
Put your connections within easy reach
The modern front panel I/O panel includes a USB 3.1 Port, USB 3.1 Port, and a combination audio/microphone jack.
Vertical GPU Mount Ready
With included vertical PCIe slots and a screw mount for a CORSAIR PCI-Express 3.0 extension cable (sold separately) you can show off your GPU and keep it secure at the same time.
Easy slide-on,Slide-off side Panel
Show off your high-profile components and RGB lighting with an easy slide-on, slide-off attach method.
|Case Dimensions||453mm x 230mm x 466mm|
|Maximum GPU Length||360mm|
|Maximum PSU Length||180mm (220mm if HDD cage removed)|
|Maximum CPU Cooler Height||170mm|
|Case Expansion Slots||7+2 vertical|
|Case Drive Bays||”(x2) 3.5in (x2) 2.5in”|
|Case Form Factor||Mid-Tower|
|Case Windowed||Tempered Glass|
|Case Material||Steel, Tempered Glass, Plastic|
|Radiator Compatibility||120mm, 140mm, 240mm, 280mm, 360mm|
|Compatible Corsair Liquid Coolers||H55, H60, H75, H80i, H90, H100i, H105, H110i, H115i, H150i|
|Case Power Supply||ATX (not included)|
|Case Drive Bays 3.5″||2|
|Case Drive Bays 2.5″||2|
|Case Warranty||2 Years|
***Features, Price and Specifications are subject to change without notice.
|Dimensions||50 × 28 × 49 cm|