GIGABYTE Z590 UD AC
- Supports 11th and 10th Gen Intel Core Series Processors
- Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 4 DIMMs
- Direct 12+1 Phases Digital VRM Solution with 50A DrMOS
- Shielded Memory Routing for Better Memory Overclocking
- Enlarged VRM Heatsink with Air-Flow Grooving to Increased Surface Contact
- Fast 2.5GbE LAN with Bandwidth Management
- Onboard Intel 802.11ac Wireless & BT with High-Gain Antenna
- Triple Ultra-Fast NVMe PCIe 4.0/3.0 x4 M.2 with Thermal Guard
- USB 3.2 Gen2 and Front USB Type-C for Fast and Versatile Connections
- Pre-installed IO Shield for Easy and Quick Installation
- RGB FUSION 2.0 with Multi-Zone Addressable LED Light Show Design
- Support Addressable LED & RGB LED Strips
- Smart Fan 6 Features Multiple Temperature Sensors
- Hybrid Fan Headers with FAN STOP
- Q-Flash Plus Update BIOS without Installing the CPU, Memory and GPU
GIGABYTE Z590 UD AC Motherboard with Direct 12+1 Phases Digital VRM and DrMOS, Full PCIe 4.0* Design, PCIe 4.0 M.2 with Thermal Guard, 2.5GbE Gaming LAN, 802.11ac Wireless, USB Type-C
Z590 UD AC Durable Motherboard with Direct 12+1 Phases DrMOS without PWM Doublers, each power phase connects directly to the CPU, With capability to handle 600 Amps current in total.Advanced Thermal Design with Integrated IO Armor.GIGABYTE Ultra-Efficient M.2 Thermal Guard.GIGABYTE is offering a tested and proven platform that ensures proper compatibility with profiles up to 4800MHz and beyond.The onboard 802.11ac WIFI module from Intel supports Dual Band and up to 433 Mbps, 3x faster WIFI speed than 802.11n and also support BLUETOOTH 5
Gigabyte Z590 UD AC
The Z590 UD AC is well equipped to unleash the full performance of 11th / 10th Gen Intel Core processors, with robust power design, Ultra Durable components, and enlarged heatsinks providing more surface area for heat dissipation. It’s ready for the latest graphics, storage and network standards, and comes with 802.11ac and Bluetooth for wireless convenience out of the box. Along with the pre-installed I/O shield that simplifies installation, the Z590 UD AC also supports RGB Fusion allowing you to create brilliant lighting show in simple steps.
Cleaner and more efficient power delivery to the CPU with better thermal performance ensures stability under high CPU frequencies and heavy loading.
- Digital PWM Controller to deliver appropriate voltage to the CPU.
- Direct 12+1 Phases DrMOS without PWM Doublers, each power phase connects directly to the CPU, with capability to handle 600 Amps current in total.
- All-solid capacitors to improve transient response and minimize oscillation.
- 8+4 Solid Pin CPU Power Connectors.
Advanced Thermal Design with Integrated IO Armor
1. MOSFET Heatsinks
Enlarged heatsink surface area improves thermal performance by increasing heat dissipation surface and maintains stylish aesthetic.
2. Grooved for Air-Flow
Grooved for Air-Flow and Increase Total Contact Surface.
3. Thick Thermal Pad
Improved thickness of the thermal pad to 1.5mm, gives superior heat dissipation for MOSFETs.
M.2 Thermal Guard
GIGABYTE Ultra-Efficient M.2 Thermal Guard
With durability in mind, GIGABYTE provides a thermal solution for M.2 SSD devices. The M.2 Thermal Guard prevents throttling and bottlenecks from high speed M.2 SSDs as it helps to dissipate heat before it becomes an issue.
Thermal Throttling as Temperature Rises
Achieve fan silence. With Fan Stop, map any fan to stop completely when temperatures drop below a specified threshold. Which fan stops, based on readings from which sensor, and at what temperature—all of it can be customized to your liking.
Support for DDR4 XMP up to 4800 MHz and Beyond*
GIGABYTE is offering a tested and proven platform that ensures proper compatibility with profiles up to 4800 MHz and beyond. All users need to do to attain this performance boost is to ensure that their memory module is XMP capable and that the XMP function is activated and enabled on their GIGABYTE motherboard.
* XMP Profile support may vary depending on memory module.
Shielded Memory Routing
All memory routing is under the PCB inner layer shielded by a large ground layer to protect from external interference.
* Photo for reference only.
Memory Layout — Daisy Chain Design
With the optimized daisy-chain routing, the Z590 Ultra Durable motherboard provides a proven speed of up to DDR4-4800+ MHz with high-density Memory module*. Optimized daisy-chained routing eliminates the stub effect, and pushes the one DIMM per channel in dual channel interleaving mode to hit higher memory frequencies, providing professional gamers a denser and faster system memory experience.
* Performance may vary by circumstances. Please refer to the QVL list for detail support information.
Full PCIe 4.0* Design
1. PCIe 4.0 M.2 Slot
M.2 PCIe 4.0 x4 slot with lower impedance.
2. 1 x PCIe 4.0 Slot
Reinforced PCIe 4.0 x 16.
3. PCIe 4.0 Ready PCB
Low signal Loss PCB.
Triple PCIe 4.0/3.0 x4 M.2 Connectors with Thermal Guard
GIGABYTE Ultra Durable Motherboards are focused on delivering M.2 technology to enthusiasts who want to maximize their systems’ potential.
High-End Audio Capacitors
GIGABYTE motherboards use high-end audio capacitors. These high quality capacitors help deliver high resolution and high fidelity audio to provide the most realistic sound effects for gamers.
Audio Noise Guard
GIGABYTE motherboards feature an audio noise guard that essentially separates the board’s sensitive analog audio components from potential noise pollution at the PCB level.
First Adopter on 2.5 GbE LAN Onboard
2X Faster than ever
Adoption of 2.5G LAN provides up to 2.5 GbE network connectivity, with at least 2 times faster transfer speeds compared to general 1 GbE networking, perfectly designed for gamers with ultimate online gaming experience.
Support Multi-Gig (10/100/1000/2500Mbps) RJ-45 Ethernet
Intel Dual Band 802.11ac WIFI
The onboard 802.11ac WIFI module from Intel supports Dual Band 3x faster WIFI speed than 802.11n and also supports BLUETOOTH 5.
Connecting the Future — USB Type-C
The World’s Next Universal Connector — Reversible USB Type-C with USB 3.2 Gen1
The USB Type-C is a new reversible connector that is loaded with useful features such as USB 3.2 Gen1 support for 10 Gb/s transfer speed. Powered by the Intel USB 3.2 Gen1 controller, this little port provides the best USB Type-C experience possible.
RGB FUSION 2.0
With Z590 UD AC Motherboard, RGB Fusion 2.0 is even better with Addressable LEDs.* RGB Fusion 2.0 offers users the option to control onboard RGB and external RGB / Addressable LED light strips for their PC. Already feature filled with colors and patterns, RGB Fusion 2.0 on Z590 Series Motherboards are now upgraded with Addressable LED support. With external Addressable LED strips*, where each LED is digitally addressable, users can experience even more patterns, styles, and illuminations.
With Z590 UD AC Motherboard will support either 5v or 12v Addressable LED lighting strips and up to 300 LED lights. RGB Fusion 2.0 with Addressable LEDs comes with new patterns and various speed settings with more to come.
* Addressable LEDs are available only on select Motherboards. External LED Strips and Addressable LED Strips are not included with Motherboard purchase.
GIGABYTE Patented Double Locking Bracket
Photos are for reference only.
Ultra Durable PCIe Armor
Industry Leading Ultra Durable PCIe Armor
The innovative one-piece stainless steel shielding design from GIGABYTE reinforces the PCIe connectors to provide the extra strength required to support heavy graphics cards.
Solid Pin Power Connectors
Z590 motherboards feature solid plated ATX 12V 8pin + 4pin power connectors to offer a stable power supply during CPU overloading.
Solid Pin Power connector advantages
- Larger contact area for electricity
- More metal quantity to sustain higher power and generated heat
- Ultra durable and longer lifespan
Update the BIOS easily without installing CPU, memory and graphics card.
With GIGABYTE Q-Flash Plus, you don’t need to install CPU, memory and graphics card nor enter the BIOS menu to flash the BIOS. Just download and save a new BIOS file (rename to gigabyte.bin) on the USB flash drive, then press the dedicated Q-Flash Plus button and you’re good to go!
The BIOS is essential for users during initial setup to allow for the most optimal settings. With a new GUI and easier-to-use functionalities, GIGABYTE has been able to reinvent the BIOS to give users a better experience while setting up their new system.
* Photos are for reference only. Product features may vary by model.
GIGABYTE’s EasyTune is a simple and easy-to-use interface that allows users to fine-tune their system settings or adjust system and memory clocks and voltages in a Windows environment. With Smart Quick Boost, one click is all it takes to automatically overclock your system, giving an added performance boost when you need it the most.
System Information Viewer
GIGABYTE System Information Viewer is a central location that gives you access to your current system status. Monitor components such as processor, set your preferred fan speed profile, create alerts when temperatures get too high or record your system’s behavior; these are the possibilities of the System Information Viewer.
* Product specifications and product appearance may differ from country to country. We recommend that you check with your local dealers for the specifications and appearance of the products available in your country. Colors of products may not be perfectly accurate due to variations caused by photographic variables and monitor settings so it may vary from images shown on this site. Although we endeavor to present the most accurate and comprehensive information at the time of publication, we reserve the right to make changes without prior notice.