GLORIOUS MODEL D GAMING MOUSE (MATTE BLACK)
Model D – Matte Black
- SIZE & STYLE: Ergonomic ultralight weight gaming mouse ideal for [MEDIUM to LARGE] hands. Built for speed, control, and comfort.
- ULTRA FLEXIBLE CABLE: Our Braided ‘Ascended’ Cord is so light it produces a drag-free wireless feel.
- MOUSE FEET: Our Glorious Skates are 100% pure Virgin PTFE that will glide like blades on ice.
- E-SPORT CUSTOMIZATION: 6-Step DPI, lighting effects, polling rate, lift-off distance, click/scroll speed, 6 buttons with macro support, and more.
- FREE REPLACEMENT WARRANTY: 180-Day Replacement Guarantee + 2 Year Warranty – If anything happens, simply contact our customer support team and you will get a quick response from our representatives.
Out of stock
Glorious Model D, Matte Black (GD-Black)
This is Model D
The most comfortable lightweight ergonomic RGB gaming mouse
HoneyComb Shell Strength and Comfort
Model D’s HoneyComb Shell is the key to achieving a feather-light weight while maintaining its ultra-durable strength. You’ll barely feel the holes during gameplay, but they provide ventilation to keep your palms cool & fresh. Cleaning the Model D is easy, just use any air canister to keep your mouse good as new.
Light and Flexible Like it’s not even there. Stock cables suck. Say goodbye to 3rd party mods, and say hello to the Ascended Cord. Our proprietary braided cable is ultra-flexible and super lightweight, giving your mouse an almost wireless feel.
Glide smoothly with G-Skates Feet
No more shoddy stock mouse feet or buying 3rd party add-ons. Model D comes included with our premium G-Skates – 100% pure Virgin PTFE, rounded edges that don’t snag on your pad so your mouse will glide like blades on ice. Comes in 0.81mm thickness for maximum lifespan.
The dedicated DPI indicator can be set to any value and colors you choose (requires software), so you always know your value when adjusting on the fly.
Pixart 3360 Sensor
The competitive E-Sports industry standard. Pixel perfect tracking, zero mouse acceleration, no more spinouts, 1000 Hz polling rate, less than 0.7mm lift-off distance.