The Features of the INNO3D GeForce RTX 3060 Ti Twin X2 OC LHR at a Glance:
- Efficient dual fan cooling design with semi-passive cooling
- High GPU frequency of 1,410 MHz
- Enormous boost clock speed of 1,665 MHz (OC mode)
- Next-gen graphics memory: 8 GB GDDR6
- Extremely high memory clock: 7,000 MHz (effectively 14,000 MHz)
- Large memory bus of 256 Bit
- Huge bus memory bandwidth of 448 GB/s
- Gigantic computational power: 4,864 CUDA cores (Shader)
- Additional PCIe power connectors: 1x 8-Pin-PCI
- Video output: 3x DP 1.4a, 1x HDMI 2.1
The Details of the INNO3D GeForce RTX 3060 Ti Twin X2 OC LHR
The high graphics performance of the INNO3D GeForce RTX 3060 Ti Twin X2 OC LHR is ensured by the factory overclocked graphics processor with a maximum boost clock of 1,665 MHz and the 8 GB GDDR6 memory with an effective clock frequency of 14,000 MHz. The GeForce RTX 3060 Ti Twin X2 OC LHR is kept at low temperatures by the dual fan design cooling system developed by INNO3D.
The unusual design of the INNO3D GeForce RTX 3060 Ti Twin X2 OC LHR in black and silver is perfect for extravagant builds. The graphics card is 2 slots high and about 24 cm long.
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE NVIDIA GEFORCE