MSI MAG CORELIQUID 240R V2 WHITE CPU LIQUID COOLER
Call for price
MSI MAG Core Liquid 240R V2 White
- TIMELESS RELIABILITY – The motor ceramic bearing has been designed to stand up to 100,000 hours of life expectancy.
- TOTAL RGB FAN CONTROL The included RGB fans support custom speed with PWM fan and customizable lighting through software.
- ROTATABLE CAP – Mount the cold plate in any orientation, turn the cap up to 270 degrees to keep it upright.
- LGA 1700 and AM5 READY – MSI liquid coolers comes with out of the box support FOR LGA 1700 and AM5 bracket is included.
- Compatible Sockets & CPU: Intel LGA 1150, 1151, 1155, 1156, LGA1200/1700, LGA1366, LGA2011, LGA2011-3, LGA2066 / AM5, AM4, FM2+, FM2, FM1, AM3+, AM3, AM2+, AM2, SocketTR4, sTRX4, SP4
MSI MAG Core Liquid 240R V2 White – AIO RGB CPU Liquid Cooler – Rotating Cap Design – 240mm Radiator – Dual 120mm RGB PWN Fans.
ROTATABLE Cap Mount the cold plate at any orientation, turn the cap up to 270 degrees to keep it upright. RADIATOR PUMP DESIGN The pump has been integrated into the radiator for sound dampening and noise reduction. PUMP MOTOR RESONANCE ELIMINATION A durable three phase motor at the core of the pump generates minimal vibrations for long-lasting operation
From the manufacturer
Any Direction You’d Like
Mount the cold plate at any orientation, turn the blockhead up to 270 degrees, and keep it upright.
Tech Meets Aesthetics
RADIATOR PUMP DESIGN
The pump has been integrated into the radiator for sound dampening and noise reduction. Additionally, placing the pump into the radiator also increases the pump’s life expectancy by moving it away from the heat source.
MAG CORELIQUID 240R V2 WHITE Technical Specifications
|Number of Fans / Fan Dimension||2 / 120 x 120 x 25mm / 4.7 x 4.7 x 0.98 inches|
|Fan Speed||500 ~ 2000 RPM|
|Fan Power / Current / Voltage||1.8 W / 0.15 A / 12V DC|
|Fan Bearing||Two Ball Bearing|
|Fan Air Pressure||2.39 mmH2O|
|Fan Noise Level||14.3~34.3 dBA|
|Fan Air Flow||78.73 CFM|
|Fan Cables Lengths||350 mm / 13.78 inches|
|Radiator Dimensions||274 x 120 x 27 mm / 10.79 x 4.7 x 1.06 inches|
|Radiator Tubing Length||400mm / 15.75 inches|
|Pump Block Dimensions||80.57 x 66.82 x 48.58mm|
|Pump Power / Current / Voltage||4.08 W / 0.34 A / 12V DC|
|Accessories||1 to 2 Fan PWM Cable; PSU Molex 4-Pin to 4-Pin(2 Pin Wired) Cable|
|Intel Socket Compatibility||LGA 1150/1151/1155/1156/1200/1700; LGA 1366/2011/2011-3/2066|
|AMD Socket Compatibility||AM4/FM2+/FM2/FM1/AM3+/AM3/AM2+/AM2|
As a world-leading gaming brand, MSI is the most trusted name in gaming and eSports. We’ve dedicated countless hours and numerous resources to the eSports community to support the world’s most aspiring gamers and leverage their gaming expertise to optimize our product design. MSI has integrated all gamers’ coveted functions into its gaming rigs, eliminating the tedious trial and error by themselves and pushing the performance beyond limits. The determination to surpass past achievements has made MSI a ‘True Gaming’ brand throughout the industry!