MSI MAG CORELIQUID 360R V2 CPU LIQUID COOLER
Call for price
MSI MAG CoreLiquid 360R V2
About this item
- ROTATABLE BLOCKHEAD – Features a 270° rotatable water block with MSI logo in ARGB as well as Addressable RGB fans for multiple lighting effects.
- SPLIT-FLOW RADIATOR WITH INTEGRATED PUMP – The aluminium radiator features a unique split-flow water cooling system with an integrated three-phase pump for superior durability and motor resonance reduction.
- TRIPLE ARGB FANS – 3x 120mm ARGB PWM fans provide excellent pressure and air flow while generating very little noise.
- EVAPORATION-PROOF TUBING – 400mm water cooling tubes comprised of triple-layered netted plastic concealed beneath reinforced mesh sheathing to ensure that water stays inside the closed-loop system at all times.
- AMD & INTEL SOCKET COMPATIBLE – An easy-to-install mounting bracket fits AMD (AM5, AM4, FM2+, FM2, FM1, AM3+, AM3, AM2+, AM2) and Intel (LGA 1150, 1151, 1155, 1156, 1700,1200, 1366, 2011, 2011-3, 2066) CPU sockets; Thermal paste included
MSI MAG CoreLiquid 360R V2 – AIO ARGB CPU Liquid Cooler – Rotating Cap Design – LGA 1700 Ready – 360mm Radiator – Triple 120mm RGB PWM Fans
The MAG CORELIQUID R Series has everything you’re looking for in a liquid cooler, ranging from quality materials that provide reliable durability, to heat dissipation technologies that are extremely effective. Users can even enjoy perks like ARGB lighting and a 270-degree rotating blockhead that is simple to use. On top of that, the blockhead boasts a unique irregular aesthetic that is both stylish and artistic. Every single component of the MAG CORELIQUID is designed with the end goal in mind: to provide effective cooling without any compromise.
From the manufacturer
Intel: LGA 1150, 1151, 1155, 1156, LGA1200, LGA 1700, LGA1366, LGA2011, LGA2011-3, LGA2066
AMD: AM4, FM2+, FM2, FM1, AM3+, AM3, AM2+, AM2, sTR4, sTRX4, SP3
MAG CORELIQUID 360R Technical Specifications
|Number of Fans / Fan Dimension||3 / 120 x 120 x 25mm|
|Fan Speed||500 – 2000 RPM|
|Fan Power / Current / Voltage||1.8 W / 0.15 A / 12V DC|
|Fan Bearing||Two Ball Bearing|
|Fan Air Pressure||0.23 – 2.39 mmH2O|
|Fan Noise Level||14.3 – 34.3 dBA|
|Fan Air Flow||21.63 – 78.73 CFM|
|Fan Cables Lengths||350 mm / 13.78 inches (4-pin PWM), 550 mm / 21.65 inches (5V ARGB)|
|Radiator Dimensions||394 x 120 x 27 mm / 15.5 x 4.7 x 1.06 inches|
|Radiator Tubing Length||400 mm / 15.75 inches|
|Pump Block Dimensions||80.57x 66.82 x 48.58 mm / 3.17 x 2.63 x 1.91 inches|
|Block ARGB 5V Cable Length||400 mm / 15.75 inches|
|Pump Power / Current / Voltage||4.08 W / 0.34 A / 12V DC|
|Accessories||1 to 3 Fan PWM cable; PSU Molex 4-Pin to 4-Pin (2 Pin Wired) Fan cable; Noise reducer cable|
|Intel Socket Compatibility||LGA 1150 / 1151 / 1155 / 1156 / 1200, 1700 , LGA 1366 / 2011 / 2011-3 / 2066|
|AMD Socket Compatibility||AM4 / FM2+ / FM2 / FM1 / AM3+ / AM3 / AM2+ / AM2, sTR4 / sTRX4 / SP3|
As a world-leading gaming brand, MSI is the most trusted name in gaming and eSports. We’ve dedicated countless hours and numerous resources to the eSports community to support the world’s most aspiring gamers and leverage their gaming expertise to optimize our product design. MSI has integrated all gamers’ coveted functions into its gaming rigs, eliminating the tedious trial and error by themselves and pushing the performance beyond limits. The determination to surpass past achievements has made MSI a ‘True Gaming’ brand throughout the industry!