MSI MAG CORELIQUID C280 ARGB CPU LIQUID COOLER
Call for price
MSI MAG CoreLiquid C280
About this item
- LGA 1700 READY – The MAG CORELIQUID C Series liquid cooler provides out of box support for LGA 1700.
- SPLIT-FLOW RADIATOR WITH INTEGRATED PUMP – The aluminium radiator features a unique split-flow water cooling system with an integrated three-phase pump for superior durability and motor resonance reduction.
- DUAL ARGB FANS – 2x 140mm ARGB PWM fans provide excellent pressure and air flow while generating very little noise.
- EVAPORATION-PROOF TUBING – 400mm water cooling tubes comprised of triple-layered netted plastic concealed beneath reinforced mesh sheathing to ensure that water stays inside the closed-loop system at all times.
- AMD & INTEL SOCKET COMPATIBLE – An easy-to-install mounting bracket fits AMD (AM5, AM4, FM2+, FM2, FM1, AM3+, AM3, AM2+, AM2) and Intel (LGA 1150, 1151, 1155, 1156, 1700,1200, 1366, 2011, 2011-3, 2066) CPU sockets; Thermal paste included
MSI MAG CoreLiquid C280 – AIO ARGB CPU Liquid Cooler – 280mm Radiator – LGA 1700 Ready – Dual 140mm ARGB PWM Fans
The MAG CORELIQUID C Series liquid coolers’ water block features large surfaced ARGB lighting that is sure to make your build stand out. It is split into four pieces of unique diamond-cut areas, with three capable of lighting up and the last one featuring our proud MSI logo emblem.
From the manufacturer
LGA 1700 COMPATIBLE
Intel Socket LGA 1150/1151/1155/1156/1200/1700 LGA 1366/2011/2011-3/2066
AMD Socket AM4/FM2+/FM2/FM1/AM3+/AM3/AM2+/AM2
MAG CORELIQUID C240 Technical Specifications
|Number of Fans / Fan Dimension||2 / 140 x 140 x 25mm|
|Fan Speed||500 – 1800 RPM|
|Fan Power / Current / Voltage||2.28 W / 0.19 A / 12V DC|
|Fan Bearing||Two Ball Bearing|
|Fan Air Pressure||2.39 mmH2O|
|Fan Noise Level||14.8 – 33.3 dBA|
|Fan Air Flow||84.36 CFM|
|Fan Cables Lengths||350 mm / 13.78 inches (4-pin PWM), 550 mm / 21.65 inches (5V ARGB)|
|Radiator Dimensions||274 x 120 x 27 mm / 10.79 x 4.7 x 1.06 inches|
|Radiator Tubing Length||400 mm / 15.75 inches|
|Pump Block Dimensions||70.5x 70.5 x 52 mm / 2.78 x 2.78 x 2.05 inches|
|Block ARGB 5V Cable Length||400 mm / 15.75 inches|
|Pump Power / Current / Voltage||4.08 W / 0.34 A / 12V DC|
|Accessories||1 to 2 Fan PWM cable; PSU Molex 4-Pin to 4-Pin (2 Pin Wired) Fan cable|
|Intel Socket Compatibility||LGA 1150 / 1151 / 1155 / 1156 / 1200, 1700 LGA 1366 / 2011 / 2011-3 / 2066|
|AMD Socket Compatibility||AM4 / FM2+ / FM2 / FM1 / AM3+ / AM3 / AM2+ / AM2|
As a world-leading gaming brand, MSI is the most trusted name in gaming and eSports. We’ve dedicated countless hours and numerous resources to the eSports community to support the world’s most aspiring gamers and leverage their gaming expertise to optimize our product design. MSI has integrated all gamers’ coveted functions into its gaming rigs, eliminating the tedious trial and error by themselves and pushing the performance beyond limits. The determination to surpass past achievements has made MSI a ‘True Gaming’ brand throughout the industry!