NVIDIA QUADRO T1000 4GB GDDR6
Call for price
Nvidia Quadro T1000
|GPU Memory||4 GB GDDR6|
|Peak FP32 Performance||2.50 TFLOPS|
|Memory Bandwidth||160 GB/s|
|Max Power Consumption||50 W|
|System Interface||PCI Express 3.0 x16|
|Display Connectors||4x mDP|
|Form Factor||Low-Profile Single Slot|
|Thermal Solution||Active Fansink|
NVIDIA QUADRO T1000
Full Performance in a Small Form Factor Solution
NVIDIA GPUs power the world’s most advanced desktop workstations, providing the visual computing power required by millions of professionals as part of their daily workflow. All phases of the professional workflow, from creating, editing, and viewing 2D and 3D models and video, to working with multiple applications across several displays, benefit from the power that only a discreet GPU solution can provide. NVIDIA entry level professional GPUs provide advanced features and performance far beyond what is available with integrated GPU solutions – all in a low-profile package, enabling deployment in a wide range of small form factor workstations. Step up to the power of an NVIDIA discreet professional GPU.
The NVIDIA Turing architecture provides significant performance improvements with NVIDIA T1000, resulting in more than 50% graphics performance, compared to the previous generation P1000. Ultra-fast GDDR6 graphics memory technology provides twice the memory bandwidth of the previous generation.
NVIDIA T1000 Performance and Features
Value for End-Users
- Powered by NVIDIA Turing GPU architecture, NVIDIA T1000 delivers more performance than the previous generation.
- Allows you to work with larger models, scenes, and assemblies, with higher levels of interactivity during design and visualization.
- Ensures hardware compatibility and stability through NVIDIA support of the latest OpenGL, DirectX, Vulkan, and NVIDIA CUDA standards, deep ISV developer engagements, and certification with over 100 professional software applications.
- Enables creation and playback of H.264 and HEVC video, with dedicated decode and encode engines that are independent of the 3D graphics and compute pipeline.
- With support for DisplayPort 1.4, NVIDIA T1000 can drive display resolutions for up to four 5K displays or two 8K displays per card. Combine up to four NVIDIA T1000s in a single system to create display walls or other immersive environments.
- Experience stunning visuals with HDR color support and up to 120 Hz refresh rates for 4K displays with 30-bit color.
Value for IT Administrators
- Experience higher-quality products, driven by power-efficient hardware designs and component selection, for optimum operational performance, durability, and longevity.
- Expect maximum uptime thanks to exhaustive product testing in conjunction with leading OEMs and system integrators that simulate the most demanding real-world conditions.
- Remotely monitor and manage NVIDIA T1000s deployed in your enterprise by integrating the NVIDIA Enterprise Management toolkit within your IT asset management framework.
- Scale up NVIDIA T1000 deployment to hundreds of workstations using the powerful driver installer included with the NVIDIA Enterprise Management toolkit.
- Simplify software driver deployment through a regular cadence of long-life, stable driver releases based on a robust feature-development and quality-assurance process.
NVIDIA T1000 Solutions
- Enables designers and engineers to create models with larger numbers of components and more complex assemblies.
- Offers support for up to three 4K displays for an expansive desktop that allows designers to work with multiple apps, simultaneously.
- Supports displays at up to 8K resolution. Combine multiple NVIDIA T1000 cards for massive visual workspaces.
Media and Entertainment
- Allows editors to work in real time with HDR content and up to 5K full resolution.
- Enables artists working with 3D models or 2D imagery to realize better performance with assets stored in dedicated high-performance graphics memory.
- Creates and plays back ultra-high quality HDR content with H.264/HEVC encode and decode engines.
- Combine multiple NVIDIA T1000 cards to create expansive visual display solutions.
- Allows architects to create larger models, view 2D and 3D designs and plans, in real-time, with no lag.
- Equips urban designers with the tools to create models with more detail and complexity.
- Drives up to four 4K displays per card directly with onboard mini-DisplayPort latching connectors. Creates expansive visual environments with up to 16 total displays, using four NVIDIA T1000 cards per system.
- Manages multiple windows across multiple applications and desktops with NVIDIA RTX Desktop Manager software.
- Improves productivity by running multi-application workflows without performance impact.
- Uses minimal power, resulting in lower TCO.
What are the key features of the NVIDIA T1000?
The NVIDIA T1000 is built on the NVIDIA Turing architecture and features:
- 896 CUDA Cores for up to 50% faster graphics performance compared to the previous generation.
- 4 GB of ultra-fast GDDR6 memory
- Power-efficient, low profile design that fits in small form factor workstations
- Support for 8K displays at 60 Hz and four 5K displays to create an expansive visual workspace.
Who is the target audience for these entry level graphics cards?
The latest generation entry level graphics cards are intended for creative and technical professionals across manufacturing and product design, media and entertainment, AEC, and financial services who are creating 2D or 3D models, or doing HD video editing and need accelerated graphics performance in a small form factor, and driving multiple displays reliably without compromising performance.
Which driver supports the latest entry level graphics cards?
The NVIDIA T1000, T600 and T400 graphics cards are supported by the latest NVIDIA RTX Enterprise Driver Release 460 driver, which is available for download at https://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx