SAPPHIRE NITRO+ AMD RADEON RX 6800 XT 16GB GDDR6
Sapphire Nitro+ AMD Radeon RX 6800 XT 16G
- Radeon™ RX 6800 Graphics
- 7nm GPU
- RDNA 2 Architecture
- Boost Clock: Up to 2360 MHz
- Game Clock: Up to 2110 MHz
- 16GB GDDR6
- 16 Gbps Effective
- Infinity Cache 128MB
Sapphire NITRO+ AMD Radeon RX 6800 XT Graphics Card 16GB GDDR6, AMD RDNA 2, 3X Fans, 2.7 Slot, 3X Display Port, 1X Type C, 310mm Length, Max 4 Display Out, 2X 8 Pin Power, 850W or Higher PSU Recommended
- Brand: Sapphire
- MPN: 11304-02-20G
- Part #: VGASAP16812
NITRO+ AMD Radeon™ RX 6800 XT Gaming Graphics Card
– GPU: Boost Clock: Up to 2360MHz
– Memory: 16GB/256 bit DDR6. 16 Gbps Effective
– Stream Processors: 4608
– RDNA™ 2 Architecture
– Ray Accelerator: 72
THE ULTIMATE GAME CHANGER
Powerhouse Performance for 4K Gaming. Every game. Every frame.
SAPPHIRE NITRO+ AMD Radeon™ RX 6800 XT
The NITRO+ AMD Radeon™ RX 6800 XT delivers powerhouse 4K gaming performance with vivid visuals for an elevated experience. The all-new innovative Wave Fin Design working in tandem with our V-Shape Fin Design for GPU Cooling reduces wind friction and centralizes airflow for optimal heat dissipation and a virtually silent system. Cutting edge Memory & VRM Cooling with Heat-Pipes and next gen K6.5 Memory Pad ensures you can push your performance to new limits while keeping the NITRO+ AMD Radeon™ RX 6800 XT components icy cool. The brand new Hybrid Fan Design combines the tranquility and strong air pressure features that exhibit ultimate levels of downward air pressure through the fan while keeping fan noise low. Incredible ARGB Lighting across the graphics card using our SAPPHIRE TriXX software fused with beautiful aesthetic styling will ensure the NITRO+ AMD Radeon™ RX 6800 XT is a stunning addition to every enthusiast gamer’s PC. NITRO Charge your PC with the NITRO+ AMD Radeon™ RX 6800 XT and elevate your gaming experience to the next level!
SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Graphics Card FEATURES
Explore all the incredible features that come with the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ AMD Radeon™ RX 6800 XT Graphic Card. We’ve split our features into 3 categories so you can easily see all the features we pride ourselves in designing to create the best gaming experience possible for you
Our superior cooling technology to keep your temperatures low at a high framerate
– Intelligent Fan Control – Fan speed is intelligently controlled to keep the GPU, memory, PWM IC and other components as low as possible in temperature to balance performance, and fan noise.
– Precision Fan Control – Standard industry fans may have up to 10% difference between fan rotation cycles (RPM). The Fan IC Control on SAPPHIRE graphics cards reduce differential at approximately 3%. This up to 70% improvement on accuracy ensures that cooling and noise performance of every graphics card is up to scratch.
– Robust VRM Cooling – The SAPPHIRE graphics cards are designed with robust VRM cooling and have a high thermal conductivity pad on the back-plate to take away the heat efficiently and effectively.
– Robust Memory Cooling – One of the hottest parts on a next-gen graphics card is generated from memory. A robust memory cooling solution has been integrated into each SAPPHIRE graphics card to cool down memory with a specially designed independent cooling module.
– Tri-X Cooling Technology – SAPPHIRE’s remarkable Tri-X Cooling Solution is powered by two larger fans on the outside and one smaller fan in the middle with reverse spinning direction to boost windflow beneath the fans. The tunneled fins on the fans aid in increasing the convection of airflow to ensure that Tri-X cooling is a low temperature and low noise cooling solution.
Our core parts that elevate the life of our products through quality, robustness & reliability
– Backplate (Tough Metal Backplate) – The all-aluminum backplate provides additional rigidity that guarantees nothing bends and dust stays out. It also helps cool your card by increasing heat dissipation.
– Two-Ball Bearing – These feature Dual Ball bearing fans, which have an approximately 85% longer lifespan than sleeve bearings in our tests. The improvements to the fan blades means the solution is up to 10% quieter than the previous generation.
– Fan Quick Connect – If there’s a fan problem, you don’t have to return the entire card. SAPPHIRE or our channel partners will send out a replacement fan directly to you! That means they’re easy to remove, clean and replace, with just one screw holding them securely in place.
– Fuse Protection – In order to protect your card, the SAPPHIRE cards have fuse protection built into the circuit of the external PCI-E power connector to keep the components safe.
– Dual BIOS – Choose between performance mode or silent mode to enhance your gaming experience.
All of the extra features that make our SAPPHIRE Boards so special and unique
– TriXX Supported – Customize your individual style with TriXX Software and heighten your gaming experience!
– TriXX Boost – Take gaming to the next level by adjusting your resolution options. Gain FPS by slightly decreasing resolution that is then adjusted through image sharpening for a more immersive gaming experience with much more fine-grained control over the quality vs. performance tradeoff.
– Software BIOS Switch – Starting from the RX5700 Navi series, switch from performance mode to silence mode or back using our TriXX software for a quick and easy switch between your dual BIOS modes.
– Max Boost – The Max Boost switch increases the boost clock and power limit for higher performance to unleash the gaming performance of the card. Planning to overclock or looking for maximum performance? This feature is the key.
– Power Design – SAPPHIRE NITRO cards are designed with Phase Digital Power specifically for GPU and memory to aid in overclocking, balancing current distribution and averaging thermal dissipation for each power phase.
– Optional Fan Glow ARGB support – Customize the LED glow on your RX5700 Series ARGB fans using TriXX Software.
– NITRO Glow – With tasteful shroud design augmented by ARGB LEDs, you can change the colors of the LED, for a customized design. This can be controlled via TriXX software. Choose from different modes including Fan Speed Mode, PCB Temperature Mode or the colourful rainbow mode or turn off the LEDs.
– ARGB Audio Visualization – The LED sections on the graphics card are synced to volume level and can be controlled through TriXX. The colours will slide across the light strip according to the peaks and dips in the sound volume level for a theatrical ARGB light display in your PC
– Fan Check – At times fans need service but it can be frustrating to return the entire card and wait for a replacement to be authorized. Fan Check feature allows users to check the cooler’s status and immediately contact customer support through Fan Service in case of problems.
– Free Flow – The traditional axial fan design system circulates hot air to the fan inlet resulting in higher temperature. We redesigned the airflow so that the hot air is expelled through the system fan instead, rapidly dissipating heat and includes a tunnelled fin with tiny holes which increases the convection airflow.
Software BIOS Switch
Switch from performance mode to silent mode or back using our TriXX software for a quick and easy switch between your dual BIOS modes.
Provides rigidity and helps cool your card by increasing heat dissipation.
Personalize the look of your NITRO + card with its built-in ARGB and optional SAPPHIRE NITRO + ARGB fan accessories.
Choose from HDMI and DP slots for a maximum of 4 outputs
Innovative cooling technologies to ensure optimal performance and airflow.
WAVE Fin Design & V-Shape Fin Design for GPU cooling
The WAVE Fin Design reduces friction when the wind goes into the fin module resulting in a reduction of the wind cut noise.
The V-shape fin design on top of the GPU accelerates and centralizes the air flow around the GPU to dissipate heat efficiently.
Hybrid Fan Blade
The new hybrid fan design combines the quietness of a traditional axial fan design and strong air pressure of a blower fan design to generate an improvement in the downward air pressure through the fan while keeping the fan noise low.
Integrated Cooling Module & K6.5 Memory Pad
The combined Memory & VRM cooling module cools the memory, MOSFET, and the chokes. Two heat pipes are added underneath the module to dissipate the heat from the components with better efficiency.
When compared to the previous K5, the K6.5 Memory Pad has a nearly 38% better thermal conductivity between the components and the cooler.
TRI-X COOLING TECHNOLOGY
An innovative mixture of Robust VRM Cooling and independent memory thermal modules work in tandem to remove heat efficiently and effectively across all sections
Tunneled fins increase convection airflow and ensure wind continuously flows through the cooling and fan system
Heat is dissipated by a trio of efficient fans – two, slightly bigger, on the sides, running anticlockwise, and a smaller middle fan running clockwise to ensure optimal airflow
Introducing the AMD Radeon™ RX 6000 Series graphics card, featuring the breakthrough AMD RDNA® architecture, engineered to deliver powerhouse performance for all gamers.
The AMD Radeon™ RX 6800 Series graphics cards power a new generation of competitive and 4K gaming with vivid visuals, and elevated experiences in every game and every frame.
AMD Radeon™ RX 6800 Series graphics cards deliver ultra-high frame rates and serious 4K gameplay. Get the ultimate gaming experience with powerful new compute units, groundbreaking AMD Infinity Cache, and up to 16GB of dedicated GDDR6 memory. And, when paired with an AMD Ryzen™ 5000 Series desktop processor, AMD Smart Access Memory technology offers new levels of gaming performance.
AMD Radeon™ RX 6800 Series graphics cards pull you into the action with immersive gaming technologies and support for DirectX® 12 Ultimate. Experience gaming with realistic lighting, shadows, and reflections along with rich detail thanks to DirectX® Raytracing (DXR), variable rate shading (VRS), and AMD FidelityFX features, optimized for AMD RDNA™ 2 architecture.
Ultimate responsiveness and smooth gaming are up-leveled with low-latency gaming technology from AMD Radeon Anti-Lag and AMD Radeon Boost.1,2 Propel your gaming experience with the latest HDMI™ 2.1 VRR technology, USB-C™ enabled VR headsets, or over 1250 AMD FreeSync™ technology-enabled gaming displays.
One Gaming DNA for PCs and Consoles
AMD RDNA™ 2 architecture is the foundation of next-generation gaming PCs and consoles. It is the bedrock of the upcoming revolution in PC gaming graphics and cloud gaming. AMD RDNA™ 2 elevates and unifies visual effects and gameplay across multi- gaming platforms, like no other graphics architecture before.
FidelityFX Contrast Adaptive Sharpening – Brings out the Details
Brings out the Details Contrast Adaptive Sharpening (CAS) helps increase visual quality by enabling stunning visual sharpness with optional upscaling to restore detail lost after Temporal Anti-Aliasing (TAA) is applied.
For games that support FidelityFX CAS, turning off Radeon™ Image Sharpening in Radeon™ Software to avoid over-sharpening is recommended.
FidelityFX Ambient Occlusion – More Realistic Geometry Shading
AMD RDNA™ architecture-optimized Combined Adaptive Compute Ambient Occlusion (CACAO) dynamically and efficiently helps improve the appearance of objects based their exposure to ambient light.
FidelityFX Variable Shading – Get Performance with Quality
Uses AMD RDNA™ 2 architecture support for variable rate shading (VRS) to analyze luminance and motion of frames to help optimize rendering for optimal performance without lowering the image quality.
DirectX® Raytracing – Experience Photorealistic Games
DirectX Raytracing (DXR) adds a new level of graphics realism to games through effects like reflections, shadows, and global illumination at real-time frame rates on AMD Radeon™ RX 6000 series graphics, thanks to AMD RDNA™ 2 architecture support for hardware-accelerated raytracing.
RDNA 2 Architecture
- Boost Clock: Up to 2360 MHz
- Game Clock: Up to 2110 MHz
Game Clock is the expected GPU clock when running typical gaming applications, set to typical TGP(Total Graphics Power). Actual individual game clock results may vary.
- HDMI™: 7680×4320
- DisplayPort1.4: 7680×4320
- 1x HDMI
- 3x DisplayPort
- Dual UEFI
- Dual BIOS
- Max Boost
- TriXX Software Switch
- Premium Digital Power Design
- Fuse Protection
- Tri-X Cooling Technology
- Intelligent Fan Control
- Precision Fan Control
- Backplate with ARGB
- Two-Ball Bearing Fans
- Hybrid Fan Blade
- Wave Fin Design
- V Shape Fin Design for GPU Cooling
- Integrated Cooling Module
- K6.5 Memory Pad
- TriXX Supported
- Fan Check
- Fan Quick Connect
- TriXX Boost
- NITRO Glow
- External RGB LED MB Synchronization
- AMD RDNA™ 2 Gaming Architecture
- DirectX® 12 Ultimate
- Hardware Raytracing
- 7nm GPU
- GDDR6 Memory
- PCI® Express 4.0 Support
- AMD FreeSync™ Technology
- DisplayPort™ 1.4 with DSC
- HDMI™ 2.1 VRR
- Video Streaming up to 8K
- Radeon™ VR Ready Premium
- AMD FidelityFX
- Radeon™ Image Sharpening
- Radeon™ Anti-Lag
- Radeon™ Software
- Game Driver Optimizations
- High Performance 4K Gaming
Dimension: 310(L)X 134.3(W)X 55.3 (H)mm
Linux®, Windows® 7*, Windows® 10, and Windows 8.1. 64-bit operating system required
*Does not support all features including but not limited to Hardware Raytracing
- Minimum 850 Watt Power Supply
- 2 x 8-pin Power Connector.
- PCI Express® based PC is required with one X16 lane graphics slot available on the motherboard.
- Minimum 8GB of system memory. 16GB recommended.