AMD RDNA™ 3 Architecture
20GB of GDDR6 memory
AMD Radiance Display™ Engine
AMD FidelityFX™ Super Resolution
AMD Radeon Super Resolution
4K and Beyond
Software BIOS Switch
SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Graphics Cards
Provides rigidity and helps cool your card by increasing heat dissipation.
Personalize the look of your NITRO + card with its built-in ARGB.
Choose from HDMI and DP slots for a maximum of 4 outputs
Innovative cooling technologies to ensure optimal performance and airflow.
WAVE Fin Design & V-Shape Fin Design for GPU cooling
The WAVE Fin Design reduces friction when the wind goes into the fin module resulting in a reduction of the wind cut noise.
The V-shape fin design on top of the GPU accelerates and centralizes the air flow around the GPU to dissipate heat efficiently.
Die Casted Aluminum-Magnesium Alloy Frame & Frontplate Heatsink
The Die Casted Aluminum-Magnesium Alloy Frame enveloping the sides of the PCB help to strengthen the structural stiffness of the shroud to create a strong, scratch resistant and high quality finish that elevates the aesthetic and strength of the graphics card. Overlaying the entire PCB, the die casted Frontplate Heatsink cools the VRM, Memory and Chokes resulting in superior heat dissipation for top-notch airflow and cooling performance.
Digital Power Design
Ultra High Performance Conductive Polymer Aluminum Capacitor
High TG Copper PCB
The GPU is mounted on to the high-density 14 layer 2oz Copper and high TG PCB to match the rapid speed, high current and increased power requirement of the GPU and memory to guarantee high stability of the PCB during operation.
Tough Metal Backplate
Dedicated VRM Cooling
Angular Velocity Fan Blade
The Angular Velocity Fan Blade provides a double layer of downward air pressure which alongside the air pressure on the outer ring of the Axial fan, results in up to 44% more downward air pressure and up to 19% more airflow for a quieter and cooler operation when compared to the previous generations.
Optimized Composite Heatpipe
The composite heatpipes are fine-tuned for each individual cooling design with optimal heat flow, efficiently and evenly spreading out the heat to the entire cooling module.
Assistive System Fan Control
In order to protect your card, the SAPPHIRE cards have fuse protection built into the circuit of the external PCI-E power connector to keep the components safe.
This BIOS has been engineered to the maximum TGP setting for maximized gaming performance
Graphics Card Supporter
Bundled with a graphics card supporter to keep the graphics card in place on the PCIe Slot.
Dual ARGB Light Bar
External ARGB Control Sync
Fan Quick Connect
If there’s a fan problem, you don’t have to return the entire card. SAPPHIRE or our channel partners will send out a replacement fan directly to you! That means they’re easy to remove, clean and replace, with just one screw holding them securely in place.
These feature Dual Ball bearing fans, which have an approximately 85% longer lifespan than sleeve bearings in our tests. The improvements to the fan blades means the solution is up to 10% quieter than the previous generation.
TRI-X COOLING TECHNOLOGY
Boost Clock: Up to 2560 MHz
Game Clock: Up to 2220 MHz
An innovative mixture of Robust VRM Cooling and independent memory thermal modules work in tandem to remove heat efficiently and effectively across all sections
Tunneled fins increase convection airflow and ensure wind continuously flows through the cooling and fan system
AMD RDNA™ 3 Architecture
- Boost Clock: Up to 2560 MHz
- Game Clock: Up to 2220MHz
Boost Clock is the maximum frequency achievable on the GPU running bursty workload. Boost clock achievability, frequency, and sustainabilty will vary based on several factors, including but not limited to: thermal conditions and variation in application and workloads.
Game Clock is the expected GPU clock when running typical gaming applications, set to typical TGP(Total Graphics Power). Actual individual game clock results may vary.
- HDMI™: 7680×4320
- DisplayPort1.4: 7680×4320
PCI-Express 4.0 x16
- 2x HDMI
- 2x DisplayPort
- Dual UEFI
- Dual BIOS
- TriXX Software Switch
- Premium Digital Power Design
- Ultra High Performance Conductive Polymer Aluminum Capacitors
- Fuse Protection
- Tri-X Cooling Technology
- Vapor-X Cooling
- High TG Copper PCB
- Optimized Composite Heatpipe
- Intelligent Fan Control
- Precision Fan Control
- Metal Backplate with ARGB
- Dual ARGB Light Bar
- Two-Ball Bearing Fans
- Angular Velocity Fan Blade
- Assistive System Fan Control
- Die Casted Aluminum-Magnesium Alloy Frame
- Frontplate Heatsink for VRM
- Wave Fin Design
- V Shape Fin Design for GPU Cooling
- TriXX Supported
- Fan Check
- Fan Quick Connect
- TriXX Boost
- NITRO Glow
- External RGB LED MB Synchronization
- Graphics Card Supporter
- ARGB Extension Cable
- AMD RDNA™ 3 Gaming Architecture
- 84 AMD RDNA™ 3 Compute Units (with RT+AI Accelerators)
- 80MB AMD Infinity Cache™ technology
- DisplayPort™ 2.1
- AMD Radiance Display™ Engine
- AMD Radeon™ Boost technology*
- AMD Radeon™ Anti-Lag* technology*
- 20GB GDDR6 on 320-Bit Memory Bus
- PCI® Express 4.0 ready
- AMD FidelityFX™ technologies*
- AMD FidelityFX™ Super Resolution technology*
- Microsoft® DirectX® 12 Ultimate
- Microsoft® DirectStorage
- Vulkan® Optimized
- AMD smart technologies*
- AMD Software: Adrenalin Edition™ application
- AMD Noise Suppression*
- AMD Privacy View*
- AMD Radeon™ Super Resolution technology*
- AMD Link*
- AMD Freesync™ technology
Dimension: 320(L)X 135.75(W)X 71.6 (H)mm
368W Total Board Power
Linux®, Windows® 10, and Windows 11. 64-bit operating system required
- Minimum 750 Watt Power Supply
- 3 x 8-pin Power Connector.
- PCI Express® based PC is required with one X16 lane graphics slot available on the motherboard.
- Minimum 8GB of system memory. 16GB recommended.
- Specifications provided here are for guidance only. Please check with your regional distributor or dealer for latest specifications.
- Colors of PCB or other components may differ from those illustrated.
- SAPPHIRE reserves the right to update or revise specifications without prior notice.
- All trademarks and logos are acknowledged as the property of their respective holders.
*The terms HDMI, HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, and the HDMI Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc.