TEAMGROUP T-FORCE XTREEM ARGB 16GB (8GBx2) 4000MHZ CL18 DDR4 MEMORY
T-Force Xtreem ARGB 16GB (8GBx2) 4000MHz CL18
- Full mirror light penetration; Latest ARGB (Addressable RGB) technology
- High speed low latency performance
- Aluminum alloy heat sink with high performance
- Auto Overclocking; Supports Intel & AMD motherboards (ASUS, GIGABYTE, MSI, ASROCK); Selected high-quality IC; OC profile support; Energy saving with ultra-low working voltage; visit www.teamgroupinc.com for more compatibility information
- Lifetime warranty; 4000MHz CL18 16GB Kit (2x8GB); Latency CL18-22-22-42; Data Transfer Bandwidth 32,000 MB/s (PC4 32000); Voltage 1.35V; Dimensions 48.7(H) x 133.7(L) x 8.1(W)mm; Module Type 288 Pin Unbuffered DIMM Non ECC
Out of stock
TEAMGROUP T-Force Xtreem ARGB 4000MHz CL18 16GB Kit (2x8GB) PC4-32000 (Addressable RGB) Dual Channel DDR4 SDRAM Desktop Gaming Memory Module Ram 1.35V Full Mirror ARGB – TF10D416G4000HC18JDC01
- Series: XTREEM ARGB (Addressable RGB) DDR4 GAMING MEMORY
- Module Type: 288 Pin Unbuffered DIMM Non ECC
- Capacity: 16GB Kit (2x8GB), Dual Channel
- Frequency: 4000MHz
- Data Transfer Bandwidth: 32,000 MB/s (PC4 32000)
- Dimensions: 48.7(H) x 133.7(L) x 8.1(W)mm
- Latency: CL18-22-22-42
- Tested Voltage: 1.35V
- Heat Spreader: Aluminum heat spreader
- Memory overclocking (OC) depends on the combination of the memory module and memory controller integrated into the CPU and motherboard.
- The actual running speed of the memory module differs with different motherboard and CPU and settings.
Colorful full mirror finish
T-FORCE XTREEM ARGB DDR4 Gaming Memory’s full mirror reflection design concept leads the world in RGB gaming memory design and creates an incomparable RGB lighting effect. With colorful mirror design, the luminous memory allows the T-FORCE XTREEM ARGB to present the ultimate texture of optical technology.
Penetrating light, Cold light ARGB
T-FORCE XTREEM ARGB DDR4 Gaming Memory uses the principles of optical reflection and penetrating light guide, so luminous area of the entire module can be maximized through the mirror finish process design and let the light at the bottom passed through directly to present multi layers of the beauty of the reflective optics.
Selected IC chips, Stable and durable
The IC chip made for TEAMGROUP T-FORCE XTREEM ARGB DDR4 Gaming Memory is selected through a rigorous testing process. Each of them is tested for complete compatibility and stability. This offers gamers a DDR4 gaming memory with excellent quality, optimal performance, stability and compatibility.
These lightning controlled software allows gamers to control lighting effects and lighting synchronization with T-FORCE XCALIBUR RGB luminous memory module.
The Lighting Effect can Be Controlled by the T-FORCE BLITZ (beta version)
T-Force XTREEM ARGB offers full-color, variable, synchronized lighting. The lighting and synchronization can be controlled by the T-FORCE BLITZ (beta version). Besides, you can express yourself by customizing your own lighting display. No matter which you choose, it is sure to look cool.
 T-FORCE BLITZ (beta version) may be downloaded from the TEAMGROUP website or XTREEM ARGB DDR4 GAMING MEMORY webpage.
ASUS Aura Sync Supported
TEAMGROUP T-Force Xtreem ARGB 16GB Kit 2x8GB Dual Channel DDR4 SDRAM Desktop Gaming Memory Ram
T-Force XTREEM ARGB (Addressable RGB) DDR4 GAMING MEMORY supports ASUS Aura Sync / GIGABYTE RGB Fusion / MSI Mystic Light Sync / ASROCK-Polychrome Sync/TT RGB Plus/RAZER CHROMA software. These lightning controlled software allows gamers to control lighting effects and lighting synchronization with XTREEM ARGB luminous memory module. It creates a unique, dazzling color aesthetics and offers a brilliant RGB system!
- ASUS Aura Sync
- GIGABYTE RGB Fusion
- MSI Mystic Light Sync
- ASROCK-Polychrome Sync
- TT RGB Plus
- RAZER CHROMA software
- T-FORCE BLITZ (beta version)
T-Force ¦ XTREEM ARGB (Addressable RGB)
High performance, Low power consumption, Easy upgrade
In addition to the increase in data transfer rate, the basic working voltage of the new generation of upgraded DDR4 memory is also decreased to 1.2V. This desktop memory is energy saving, high performance and low power consumption.
Supports Intel XMP, Auto overclocking
T-FORCE XTREEM DDR4 Gaming Memory is plug and play ready. Overclocking can be su per easy without the hassle of manually adjusting the BIOS. It is compatible with both Intel & AMD platform, therefore gamers can build their system without worries.
QVL approved by motherboard manufacturers
Multiple compatibility verifications with mainstream DDR4 motherboards to make sure its stability with all motherboards on the QVL(Qualified Vendor List). Therefore, you wouldn’t’ have to worry about compatibility issues when purchasing high speed memory.
TEAMGROUP T-Force Xtreem ARGB 4000MHz CL18 16GB Kit (2x8GB) (Addressable RGB) DDR4 Desktop Memory
- Full mirror light penetration
- Latest ARGB technology
- Aluminum alloy heat sink with high performance
- Supports Intel & AMD motherboards
- Selected high-quality IC
- OC profile support
- Energy saving with ultra-low working voltage
More about TEAMGROUP
Official website: teamgroupinc.com
Social Network (FB, IG, etc): teamgroupinc
THE POWER FROM TEAMGROUP
T-Force is Team Force, TF.
The RED T represents Team Group with its decades of accumulated passion and position in storage products, as well as the Black F is the Force of Team Group’s combined knowledge and over 18 years of research and development in Storage Segment.
T-Force, TF, spread the Wings and Fly is the Logos schematization of TF.
FLY HIGH, FAST and STRONG with T-FORCE spirit
The simple message of the spreading spirit of TF wings, fly high and fast with the force in Team Group gaming products, fly strong with TF’s spirit.
TEAMGROUP – MEMORY OF A LIFETIME
TEAMGROUP products have been well received by the technology media around the globe and have won honors such as Computex D&I Awards, B est Choice Award, Good Design Product Award, Golden Pin design 、TAIWAN EXCELLENCE 、 GOOD DESIGN AWARD 2017、reddot Design Award 2019 and iF Design Award 2018 & 2019. TEAMGROUP also listed company at stock exchange market in January,2019.
|Dimensions||16 × 16 × 8 cm|