THERMALTAKE V250 TG ARGB GAMING CABINET – BLACK
V250 TG ARGB Mid-Tower Chassis
- [LIGHT UP THE SYSTEM] – 3 Pre-installed 120mm 5V Motherboard Sync ARGB fans (Sync with ASUS, Gigabyte, MSI, ASRock, Biostar that has 5V addressable RGB header)
- [BUILT-IN DUAL MODE 5V ARGB SWITCH BOARD] – Control light via I/O port button (27 LED modes/7 Colors) or via 5V ARGB Sync motherboard RBG software
- [27 LED MODES via I/O PORT] – Wave mode/ Flow mode/ RGB lighting (single color)/ Radar mode (Red yellow green Cyan blue White Purple)/ Breath mode (8 Colors)/ Full Lighted mode/ Single Color mode (7 Colors)/ Light Off
- [CLEAR VIEW OF PC GAMING] – 4 mm thick Tempered Glass Side panel with standard mounting
- [FULL LENGTH PSU COVER] – Providing plenty of space to tuck away cables, while keeping airflow clear for your hard drives and PSU
The V250 Tempered Glass ARGB Mid Tower Chassis is the newest member of Thermaltake V Series chassis. Its three preinstalled 120mm 5V ARGB front fans can be controlled via the motherboard synchronization software or the RGB switch on the top of the I/O port. Other outstanding features include a 4mm tempered glass panel and full-length PSU cover for overall exceptional performance which is ideal for both gamers and enthusiasts.
- The image is for reference only.
- *Three 120mm 5V addressable ARGB fans at the front and one 120mm standard fan at the rear are included.
The V250 TG ARGB comes with three preinstalled 120mm 5V ARGB fans at the front which can be controlled by using a simple interface built into the top I/O panel that cycles through 7 different lighting modes and a range of different color options or by using your motherboard software. Furthermore, the fans feature 9 addressable LEDs, hydraulic bearings, and 16.8 million-color illumination to guarantee high airflow and awesome lighting modes.
Designed to synchronize with ASUS Aura Sync (Generation one only), GIGABYTE RGB Fusion, MSI Mystic Light Sync and ASRock Polychrome. It supports motherboards that have a 5V addressable RGB header, allowing you to control the lights directly from the above-mentioned software without installing any extra lighting software or controllers. For more details, please visit ASUS, GIGABYTE, MSI and ASRock official websites.
The V250 TG ARGB comes with one 4mm tempered glass panel on the left side, thicker and more scratch resistant when compared to standard acrylic. On top of that, the enlarged window design enables you to display and admire all your components in their full RGB glory.
|Dimensions||60 × 26 × 57 cm|