VERBATIM Vi550 2TB SATA III SSD
Verbatim Vi550 2TB
- Internal 2.5” SATA III 7mm Solid State Drive
- High reliability with superior flash controller
- Client SSD for desktop and notebook upgrades
- Read speeds of up to 560 MB/s
- Boost your PC’s performance and launch applications faster
- Low power consumption for extended battery life
Out of stock
Verbatim Vi550 2TB SATA III 2.5 Internal SSD
From the manufacturer
Lightning Fast Data Transfer
Transfer data in a snap with these SSDs! Featuring the SATA III interface and 3D NAND technology, the Vi550 SSDs boast transfer speeds of up to 550 MB/s read and up to 535 MB/s write.*
*Sequential transfer speeds based on internal testing using ATTO benchmark. Actual performance may vary depending on host computer environment, and use conditions. Transfer speeds are capacity dependent.
Benefits of SSDs
SSDs offer faster speeds than HDDs or SSHDs (SSD/HDD combo products). Get the full benefit of an upgrade with this internal SSD!
SSDs feature no moving parts while HDDs use spinning discs. These spinning discs can malfunction, making HDDs more prone to failure than SSDs. Unlock the power of flash memory and don’t trust your PC to anything other than a SSD!
SSDs operate silently and generate less heat than HDDs, reducing your PC’s fan noise. These SSDs also consume less power to help extend your battery life.
Verbatim’s Vi550 SATA III 2 5 Internal SSDs are an ideal choice for transforming the performance of any hard drive-based PC or laptop computer Featuring the SATA III interface the Vi550 Internal SSDs boast transfer speeds of up to 560 MB/s read and up to 535 MB/s write With transfer speeds far superior to mechanical hard drives get ready to experience decreased system boot time more efficient multi-tasking and faster system responsiveness These SSDs utilize cutting-edge 3D NAND flash technology along with an industry renowned Phison controller to deliver lightning-fast and reliable SSD performance Backed by Verbatim’s 3-year limited the Vi550 SATA III 2 5 Internal SSDs are an ideal choice for upgrading your hard drive-based system Ideal option for upgrading hard drive-based PC or laptop computerLightning-fast data transfer – up to 560 MB/s read and up to 535 MB/s write Cutting-edge 3D NAND flash technologyPhison controller3-year limited Limited is 3 years or up to the TBW rating on this spec sheet Sequential transfer speeds based on internal testing using ATTO benchmark Actual performance may vary depending on host computer environment and use conditions Transfer speeds are capacity dependent – see spec sheet for additional details “Box Includes DriveQuick installation guideNOTE These SSD are intended for use in the client PC applications and are not intended for server environments Specifications are based on internal Verbatim testing These specifications may change without notice
Verbatim 2.5” SATA III 7mm solid state drives can revitalise the performance of your system. Using the latest 3D NAND technology they offer the perfect way to upgrade from either hard drive or an older SSD. The Vi550 has a superior controller for increased reliability, larger capacities and faster read/write speeds.
Expand the lifetime of your laptop or PC
Breathe new life into an older system by replacing a tired hard drive or a legacy 2D NAND SSD with a Vi550 S3 SSD. The Vi550 offers read speeds of up to 560MB/s, up to 20 times faster than a standard hard drive. With a MTBF (mean time before failure) rating of 2 million hours and TBW rating of up to 360TB, the Vi550 is a high spec SSD that can be relied upon. Recommended for professional installation.
High speed 3D NAND flash chips combined with the latest generation controller will improve the response times of your system. From faster start up, shut down and loading times to smooth multi-tasking, you will benefit from increased productivity.
Tough and Durable
Verbatim SSD’s have no moving parts of delicate components so unlike hard drives they are resistant to bumps and shocks.
Cool and efficient
As Verbatim SSD’s are quieter and generate less heat than hard drives, your laptop will run for longer on a single charge.
- Form factor: 2.5” 7mm
- Host Interface: SATA Revision 3.2. SATA 1.5 Gbps, 3 Gbps and 6 Gbps interface
- Controller: Phison PS3111**
- System Reliability (MTBF): 2 million hours
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 70°C
- Non-Operating Temperature: -40°C to 85°C
- Humidity: RH 90% under 40°C (operational)
- Shock: 1500G, duration 0.5ms Half Sine Pulse
- Vibration: 20Hz~80Hz/1.52mm frequency/diplacement. 80Hz~2000Hz/20G frequency/acceleration, X,Y,Z axis 60 minutes orientation
- Dimensions: 3.94in x 2.75in x 0.28in
- Weight: 45g
- Warranty: 3 Year Limited Warranty***
– 128GB (P/N 49350): 560MB/sec read; 430MB/sec write
– 256GB (P/N 49351): 560MB/sec read; 460MB/sec write
– 512GB (P/N 49352): 560MB/sec read; 535MB/sec write
– 1TB (P/N 49353): 560MB/sec read; 535MB/sec write
– 2TB (P/N 49354): 560MB/sec read; 535MB/sec write